Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Morning gist

Cutie

Yooo!! A very good morning to my beautiful light sleepers and heavy dosers. Today is a beautiful day I tell you. If you are not on the road exercising (cruising),then your loosing.Β 

I go caught ogling a beautiful jogger this morning. I have to admit she had thick thighs, big nice boobs😊 and i could not help  but to turn around when she passed to check out her ass and she definitely did not disappoint, nice round and firm. 

Geeeez Estar get it together.πŸ˜‚Β 

We were actually both starring at each other but I had to look away. I dont like starring for too long 😊.

Back to the main gist. So yesterday was crazy, we had a lot of banter going on on social media but my favorite was Facebook.

Humans can be very inhumane. How do you hire assassin's to kill your neighbor just because he decides to share palliative to the people in the community why????

It's just Soo crazy. And not only that happens, a man's wife pours hot water abi nah oil in his back just because he cheated. Have always said it before you marry, make sure to check the mental health if your partner, don't ignore the little signs that are always there because it would never end in happiness.

Now have got a question for you all. I saw this on Facebook and I decided to share.

If your partner or child happen to have the Corona virus and there was only one life support ventilator, who would you choose to be saved??.

Drop your comments below and don't forget to check in other news. Still ur favorite host Estar😍.

Β 

Β 

• Administrators
9 hours ago, Bitch said:

If your partner or child happen to have the Corona virus and there was only one life support ventilator, who would you choose to be saved??.

Can they share the ventilator?Β 

If no, hmm, that is a tough question.

Maybe the kid because I hate to see kids die.Β 

On 4/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, Bitch said:

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š

😍

1) that hired killer story no too make sense. But again, sometimes, human wickedness no dey make sense.

2) the man who was doused in boiling something deserved it. He wasn't cheating. He was sleeping with 13 year olds. Aka rape. He had it coming.

3) this question too hard abeg πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”span widget

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

1) that hired killer story no too make sense. But again, sometimes, human wickedness no dey make sense.

2) the man who was doused in boiling something deserved it. He wasn't cheating. He was sleeping with 13 year olds. Aka rape. He had it coming.

3) this question too hard abeg πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”span widget

Wow thanks for the update. Then he definitely deserved it.

At least you got her to notice you. hmmnΒ my own case ehn, I’ve left it in the hands of the most high πŸ˜”Β 

On 4/30/2020 at 10:36 AM, Bitch said:

your partner or child happen to have the Corona virus and there was only one life support ventilator, who would you choose to be saved??.

Β 

Damn...can they share or something please? 😭 If it came down to it our child would have to be savedΒ πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

17 hours ago, Hawken said:

the man who was doused in boiling something deserved it. He wasn't cheating. He was sleeping with 13 year olds. Aka rape. He had it coming.

Wow which kain man be that?! Ffs 😀 

4 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

At least you got her to notice you. hmmnΒ my own case ehn, I’ve left it in the hands of the most high πŸ˜”Β 

Damn...can they share or something please? 😭 If it came down to it our child would have to be savedΒ πŸ˜”πŸ˜­

Lols. You need to up your jogging game πŸ˜‚

40 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Lols. You need to up your jogging game πŸ˜‚

Biko coman give me lessons... I’m open to suggestions πŸ˜„Β 

7 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Biko coman give me lessons... I’m open to suggestions πŸ˜„Β 

I only offer private lessons if you want πŸ˜‰

5 minutes ago, Bitch said:

I only offer private lessons if you want πŸ˜‰

Aha...time and place please? 😁

1 minute ago, MissBanks said:

Aha...time and place please? 😁