Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Music

Cutie

*through Jesus Christ our Lord amen*

*Me am not my brother's keeper*

Falz- moral instructions

To all my music lovers, how y'all doing this hot afternoon??? I slept all through to 2:pm, woke up exhausted πŸ˜” but music keeps me alive.Β 

So am a huge huge lover of music and if you are too then mate nice to meet youπŸ™Œ. Β We have a lot of new tracks on the airwaves now but I can't know all, so if you wouldn't mind recommending a single or two I would appreciate. Β 

I think u guys should all check out *Morning*- by teyana Taylor ft khelani. That song is dope πŸ‘Œ purely lesbianic and erotic.Β 

Don't forget to tune in to NL FM for new topics. Do have a lovely evening ahead😍😍*muah*.

*Sweet in the middle* Davido playing in the background.

Love music too...I could listen and totally groove to anything. I mean anything...all depends on my mood lol

Woke up and have had Niyola - Toh bad on repeat. That song takes me places...the voice all of it in fact 😍

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Love music too...I could listen and totally groove to anything. I mean anything...all depends on my mood lol

Woke up and have had Niyola - Toh bad on repeat. That song takes me places...the voice all of it in fact 😍

Come lemme marry you

2 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Come lemme marry you

Ahhh Archbishop are you ready?

But wait o...is this your proposal? πŸ€” *shouting at the maidens to carry the yams back* πŸ’β€β™€οΈΒ 

2 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

But wait o...is this your proposal? πŸ€” *shouting at the maidens to carry the yams back* πŸ’β€β™€οΈΒ 

Ahah wait nah, lemme go and look for the perfect proposal video am coming to practice it .πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Hahahahahahaha. I was born ready. It's about time we hadΒ a wedding ceremony here β˜»πŸ“Ώ

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha. I was born ready.Β 

Thank you your grace 😁 

Β 

17 minutes ago, Bitch said:

Ahah wait nah, lemme go and look for the perfect proposal video am coming to practice it .πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

ahhh you want to practice someone else’sΒ proposal? 😳

The Chief Maiden just overheard me asking this and has padlocked the yam barn thenΒ shredded the β€œlist”

She has also instructed the maidens toΒ sendΒ a hamper to the Archbishop for β€œdisturbing” 🧺 

• Haha 2

• Moderators
9 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

She has also instructed the maidens toΒ sendΒ a hamper to the Archbishop for β€œdisturbing” 🧺 

Yaaaaaay! Finally, someone who understands the quickest way to the heart of the gods

7 minutes ago, kimi said:

Yaaaaaay! Finally, someone who understands the quickest way to the heart of the gods

O absolutely... very important 😁

• Administrators
On 4/30/2020 at 1:41 PM, Cutie said:

What genre at u into

I listen to pretty much all genres aside from Rock, Post-Punk, Country, and Indie Rock.