Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

henybenson

TWISTED:

It was a pretty decent evening. We're at a bar enjoying good music and drinks. I tried to avoid her gaze as I kept asking myself what I was doing here with her. I'd broken up with her earlier that day. I told her it was for the best; she was getting married and moving to Port Harcourt.

I could feel her gaze on me. I busied myself with the drops of water from my bottle of drink. I began to draw silly patterns on the table.

"Would you like another bottle?" she asked.

I looked at my bottle, I'd barely touched it. I shook my head and said no. She finished up her drink and signaled for a waiter. She ordered for more drinks for both of us. I started to protest but it fell on deaf ears. She shot me a look that made me squirm in my seat.

My phone rang, it was a girl I had planned to meet that day. She grabbed my phone before I could. She looked at the caller ID. I couldn't tell what was going on in her head. 

"So who is this one calling?"

"she's just a friend. I was supposed to see her today." 

"Are you f***king her?" 

I was. But there was no way I was going to tell her that. Not right now at least. 

"I'm talking to you. Look at me." 

I obeyed. I looked at her. She was either hurt or annoyed or both and I couldn't bear to look at her face. My gaze rested on her breasts; they were one of my favorite things about her. Today they looked bigger, they looked like they were about to break free from her t-shirt. I found myself wondering if she was wearing a bra. 

"I guess you keeping quiet means you are f***king her. Right?" 

I'm not a snitch. Let her do her worst. 

She signaled for the waiter and asked for our bill. She paid. 

"Let's go." she got up and I followed. We walked to her car and got in. 

The drive was painfully quiet. I wanted to turn the radio on, anything to break the silence. I decided to enjoy the scenery... it was too dark to see much. 

I heard her sigh. She turned the music on. Usher's "how do I say" began to play. 

I rolled my eyes. Perfect!

I sat up and turned to her when I realized that she had passed my route home. She gave me a look that said "don't even say a word" and returned her focus to the road. 

I looked down at her laps. She was putting on a cute brown shorts. I had a nice view of her lovely thighs. 

She has this habit of running her hand through her hair when she's pissed. It was cute. 

She leaned into her seat as she raised her left leg and rested it on the door. That was when I saw it. She was soaking wet. 

I couldn't look away. Like moth to flame I was drawn to the wetness. My hands itched to feel it. 

I looked at her breasts and saw her nipples looking perky. I wondered how she'd react if I touched them. 

I didn't wait for my brain to provide an answer when I reached out and touched her wet crotch. She gasped lightly. She didn't look away from the road. I waited for her to react, but the gasp was all I got. I began to caress her p**sy through her shorts. 

I undid the button and unzipped her shorts, then I slid my hand inside. I felt my head spin slightly at how wet and warm her p**sy felt. Her grip tightened on the steering wheel. 

I slid a finger in her p**sy and then another. She gasped and moaned a little. She hit the accelerator and the car sped. I stopped stroking her p**sy and wanted to take out my hand. She quickly held my hand with her thigh. 

She began to move her hips urging me to continue. I picked up where I stopped and continued to slowly stroke her p**sy. I could tell she loved my fingers inside her. 

As she drove towards her estate, I quickened my pace, she began to shudder. I pulled my hand out and she looked at me, hurt. 

I smiled as I put my hand in my mouth and licked off the juices on my fingers. 

The car came to a halt as we had reached our destination. She turned off the engine and turned to me. She pulled me close and ground her lips against mine. She kissed me like her life depended on it. She bit my lips and broke the kiss...

• 1 month later...