Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Proposal to Miss Banks

Cutie

Estar's POV

damn Alex am really nervous and am sweating like shit. hehehe ๐Ÿ˜‚ calm down idiot, it's just a freaking proposal.

ย 

ย I know. have been waiting for this moment and it's finally here and I am starting to think if I am doing the right thing. don't you dare back out now you moron, get your shit together and behave, she is almost here.

ย 

Adjusting my expensive shirt I bought just for this moment ๐Ÿ˜‚. my stupid brain start to go over drive " but wait oh, what if she says no. or what if she says yes or"ย 

oh shush Estar and relax, don't think too much. okay okay okay I got this.ย 

she finally appears looking all glamorous in that tight hella of a gown that accentuate all her curves. gosh she is beautiful, this woman will certainly be the death of me ๐Ÿ˜‚. ย I have to propose I can't let anybody take all that curves and sexiness from me. she is mine and mine alone.ย 

ย 

smiling sheepishly as she get closer.๐Ÿ˜Š

Estar: hey babe, you look amazing. ย 

Banks: oh honey, thanks. you look beautiful too I like the shirt๐Ÿ˜‰.

Estar: thanks honey. for your eyes only.

Banks: sooooo, why are we up here?? gosh it's f***king high. and why is Alex here? hi Alex.ย 

ย 

pause..... wait oh, I ย need to ask the proposee if she is scared of hights before some one faints here ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ.

Alex: hi Banks( smiling foolishly) ย you look great.

Estar: (getting down on one knee immediately, no time to waste) I know we have only known each other for two months and all, but ever since I met you, I haven't found anyone who has cured my craze the way you did. your a no nonsense person, u don't do things to please people, your an amazing cook, ย a goal getter, ambitious, you take good care of me like no one has ever done and your f***king amazing in bed๐Ÿ˜‚. I don't think I will find another one who will drive me nuts like you do.ย 

ย 

I want to spend the rest of my life with you, have kids, grow old, travel the globe with you, sex you every day like am dying the next day, take care of you like you did to me.ย 

so I'm asking, Banks will you be the death of me?

ย 

Banks: oh God you idiot yes I will. I thought you would never ask.

bringing out the ring and fixing on her finger as I stand to receive the most amazing death threatening kiss๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ.ย 

Alex clapping endless like a mumu.ย 

#end

ย 

okay okay okay.... this is just a work of imagination ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜. @missbanks isย still readily single and open to Dating. make I know come spoil market for person ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ.

PS: dear Archbishop, you can now proceed with the marriage arrangements ๐Ÿ‘Œ.

• Moderators

Loool.

@MissBanksย will have to agree to your proposal as well and give the green light. Then dates can be set. ๐Ÿ“ฟ

O dear Lord... I havenโ€™t even read this and Iโ€™m already dying ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Whatโ€™s going on here o???!

Please, ama brb Iย need a drink ๐Ÿฅƒย 

๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Moderators

I like the seriousness she's giving to it o...ย 

Once a ceremony is conducted here, it becomes binding spiritually ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ˜‡. To break it off, you will need to make a formal appeal to the divorce court -ensuring that all who were present for the wedding ceremony are also present to witness the divorce proceedings.ย 

...otherwise, you've got yourself a spirt wife for life. Lol ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• Haha 2

Aha so where were we? Pheww that was a bomb ass hangover ๐Ÿค•ย 

@Hawkenย is it your drink? ๐Ÿ™„

Thank you Arch...๐Ÿ™ ย 

Babyย how about I give you one lastย shot at another proposal? You know how I get shy with all this your PDA things hehehe ๐Ÿ™ˆย Pssst...*whispers* something with a waaaayย smaller audience or none at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Love the shirt by the way...sorry I ripped it off you last night ๐Ÿ™ˆ Itโ€™s all that drinking and I couldnโ€™t help myself anymore with all the lines you have been shooting at me ๐Ÿ‘…ย 

Do you think Alex had an ear full? Hahaha I would try to be quiet next timeย 

...or not ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hurry Iโ€™m waiting for you in the shower ๐Ÿคช

Please you people should close your eyes โ˜บ๏ธWeโ€™re erm...

coming ๐Ÿ’ฆย 

14 hours ago, Cutie said:

Serious issue. Nawa oh

But Iโ€™ve been with you since na...why are you sulking?! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Okay Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Come let me make you your favorite food... ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

15 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

But Iโ€™ve been with you since na...why are you sulking?! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Okay Iโ€™m sorry ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Come let me make you your favorite food... ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ On my way babe.

25 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Aha so where were we? Pheww that was a bomb ass hangover ๐Ÿค•ย 

@Hawkenย is it your drink? ๐Ÿ™„

Thank you Arch...๐Ÿ™ ย 

Babyย how about I give you one lastย shot at another proposal? You know how I get shy with all this your PDA things hehehe ๐Ÿ™ˆย Pssst...*whispers* something with a waaaayย smaller audience or none at all ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

Love the shirt by the way...sorry I ripped it off you last night ๐Ÿ™ˆ Itโ€™s all that drinking and I couldnโ€™t help myself anymore with all the lines you have been shooting at me ๐Ÿ‘…ย 

Do you think Alex had an ear full? Hahaha I would try to be quiet next timeย 

...or not ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Hurry Iโ€™m waiting for you in the shower ๐Ÿคช

Please you people should close your eyes โ˜บ๏ธWeโ€™re erm...

coming ๐Ÿ’ฆย 

You sure do know how to handle me babe ๐Ÿ˜.

Oh by the way I still can't feel my legs after last night. I definitely would love to drink whatever you were drinking ๐Ÿ˜‰

Shh... omg babe donโ€™t say that on here ๐Ÿ™ˆ

O lawwwd ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Letโ€™s get this shower going...we would have this talk later

and nope...no drinks for you! Forgotten that epic proposalย on our second date? In the middle of the dance floor ๐Ÿ™ˆ

You had just a sip of what I was having and damnn letโ€™s just say I didnโ€™t know I had that much of an effect on you ๐Ÿ˜ย Still cute tho hehehe

30 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Look at this two people not keeping it PG ๐Ÿ˜

U can't keep things like this PG buddy. You gotta scream ๐Ÿ˜‚ it out.

My babe is f***king amazing

2 hours ago, Cutie said:

U can't keep things like this PG buddy. You gotta scream ๐Ÿ˜‚ it out.

My babe is f***king amazing

Anh anh, it's babe now? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Lesbians do move fast. God's speed! ๐Ÿ˜

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ‘Œ

4 hours ago, MissBanks said:

Shh... omg babe donโ€™t say that on here ๐Ÿ™ˆ

O lawwwd ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ Letโ€™s get this shower going...we would have this talk later

and nope...no drinks for you! Forgotten that epic proposalย on our second date? In the middle of the dance floor ๐Ÿ™ˆ

You had just a sip of what I was having and damnn letโ€™s just say I didnโ€™t know I had that much of an effect on you ๐Ÿ˜ย Still cute tho hehehe

In the shower: so babe I was going to ask, when do you want the wedding to hold.should I hire a wedding planner? You know I don't like you being stressed at all.

Kisses her again but this time harder ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hahahahahahaha. They sure do!ย 

• Haha 1

Please and please, when is the wedding ooo. I make the best small chops this part of lagos.. Book now before the available spaces are taken oo

4 hours ago, Cutie said:

Kisses her again but this time harder

Damnn babe ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Fk I canโ€™t help it ๐Ÿ˜ญ *soft moans*
Ooh pleaseย do that again ย ๐Ÿ‘…

30 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Damnn babe ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Fk I canโ€™t help it ๐Ÿ˜ญ *soft moans*
Ooh pleaseย do that again ย ๐Ÿ‘…

Pinning her to the wall, I start to trace kisses down to her boobs๐Ÿ˜Š. Gosh I love them tities. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

34 minutes ago, Isee said:

Please and please, when is the wedding ooo. I make the best small chops this part of lagos.. Book now before the available spaces are taken oo

The bride will keep you posted

21 minutes ago, Cutie said:

Pinning her to the wall, I start to trace kisses down to her boobs๐Ÿ˜Š. Gosh I love them tities. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

Any Doctors in the house?! We just might be needing you soon๐Ÿคฐย 

12 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Any Doctors in the house?! We just might be needing you soon๐Ÿคฐย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚