Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Shout Out Monday 🙌

Cutie

Yo yo yo peeps, it is Monday 🙌. Am sure alot of you all are excited to be back to the office, doing what you either love the most or hate the most. Which ever it is your doing, make sure to always keep your distance from each other, no hands shake, hugging or pecking. And most importantly, don't forget to make money.

For those in Lagos, I can't imagine the kind of traffic you guys are going to be stuck in. I pray God helps you people. For the Abuja resident, please less speed. I know we don't have traffic here, but please don't kill urself because your happy to be driving your cars again.

So today is Shout Out Monday 🙌. There are alot of people I want to give a shout out to and wish them well this week but this space won't do. 😂

So if you got a shout out to do just tag the individual your shouting out to and wish them well under this thread. 

Am still your number one host Estar 😍. Don't forget to always check the NL FM radio thread. Muah💋

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

The traffic wey I see for iyanapaja today e make my heart skip.

Pele. Take heart

• Like 1

Lol, they really shouldn't have opened up Lagos, came back from work and it felt like I had all the symptoms at once. Anxiety is a b***h. Anyway, shout out to my daddy, my mummy, my uncles, my aunties, my colleagues, my Bob. I want to wish them a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance. Lmao

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, Isee said:

Anyway, shout out to my daddy, my mummy, my uncles, my aunties, my colleagues, my Bob. I want to wish them a merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance. Lmao

Hahahaha

17 minutes ago, MissBanks said:

Kisses to ma boo thang 😘😘

Abeg oh wife y, which boo is that??😕