Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

PILLOW PRINCESSES PUT IN THE WORK IN BED: 'We're not just lying there.'

Hawken

So i came across this podcast from HOLAAfrica about Pillow Princesses and I enjoyed it so much. I mean i rolled my eyes at somethings but as a whole, the topic was discussed from an angle i had never actually considered.

If you have the time, give it a listen. Its interesting and the speakers have this sexy ass (kenyan? south african?) accent going on for them. 

ENJOY!

• Like 1

• Moderators

That was an interesting sermon. Lol. Irma believer 🙊🙈☻ hahahahaha.

Lovely accent. The African continent is dope. 

Interesting, but a lot of sexual images flying on the air.

" l do stretches every morning so that l can take those positions" that sounds like preparing for a battle 🤣🤣🤣

• Moderators

It was a long listen. I only got half way but that was enough to get the main gist. 

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

It was a long listen. I only got half way but that was enough to get the main gist. 

I would have been surprised moral queen. I guess the content is too high for your listening. Archbishop don't want to get horny!🤣🤣

• Haha 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, MENA said:

I would have been surprised moral queen. I guess the content is too high for your listening. Archbishop don't want to get horny!🤣🤣

Hahahahahahahahaha. Mena o.... na wa. It was just too long and I felt the main themes had already been covered/discussed. 

24 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Mena o.... na wa. It was just too long and I felt the main themes had already been covered/discussed. 

Ok l understand.  So let's have our continuation here.

How best do you like it? Are you a pillow princess or a dominant?

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, MENA said:

Ok l understand.  So let's have our continuation here.

How best do you like it? Are you a pillow princess or a dominant?

Loool. Ma, let's not derail this thread on this holy day pliss ☻

5 hours ago, kimi said:

True but there were some good laughs at the end 😂 like  "who are you playing for if no fans are cheering you?" I died because God forbid 😂

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

True but there were some good laughs at the end 😂 like  "who are you playing for if no fans are cheering you?" I died because God forbid 😂

Yeah, but they did made a lot of sense though. They actually opened my eyes to the other side because as a dominant if the other side is not showing any sign of the vibes you are giving, you will sure pack it off. But those girls are sure crazy though🤣🤣