Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Menstruation

Cutie

Someone once said that the cause of menstruation is men. Because every thing bad ranging from Menstruation, Menopause, Mental is caused by them. I laugh in Spanish 😂💀

Anyways, sometimes I just wish I was a man for a couple of days due to the cruciateing pain I feel when I am on my period.

I hear stories about how some  people fall ill and are hospitalized due to period pains. Some vomit, some run temperature, some can't eat and some like me have to go on drug overdose to reduce the pain. 

How do you all handle your Poison???

Hit me up and let's discuss.

Still your favorite host Estar 😍😍.

• Moderators

Lool. Welcome back! It's great to have our radio station back. 

Yeah... the period pains get really bad for some. I am one of the fortunate ones thankfully. No pain whatsoever. The flow I would love to trade; I don't look forward to it one bit. Lol. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lool. Welcome back! It's great to have our radio station back. 

Yeah... the period pains get really bad for some. I am one of the fortunate ones thankfully. No pain whatsoever. The flow I would love to trade; I don't look forward to it one bit. Lol. 

Sorry about that. I missed you. 

I lucked out on the period thing. I might get a twinge or 2 typically. And then once or twice a year maybe an hour or so of waist pain.

But what f***ks with me is the bloody PMS 😠😠😠 I hate it.

It makes me eat, makes me want to cry for no reason, makes me want to kill someone, want to kill the whole world, wish y'all would f***king die, pick fights, etc etc etc. And it last 7 days! 7 days of being in a bloody ass mood. And there's nothing I can do about it 😭😭😭

I am one of the lucky few... no pains if I dont calculate I wake up soaked.....I also bleed for 2days or 3. Did i mention i can use a pack of 8pads for 2 months. I only bleed very heavy if i O'D on Pepsi 🤣

14 hours ago, avvi said:

I am one of the lucky few... no pains if I dont calculate I wake up soaked.....I also bleed for 2days or 3. Did i mention i can use a pack of 8pads for 2 months. I only bleed very heavy if i O'D on Pepsi 🤣

You bleed for only 2 days? 😐 

@avvi for real? 😳 

Choi...who did I offend?! 🙆🏽‍♀️ I’m over here with the drug overdose, the vengeful flow and the extreme mood swings...like every damn angle of this ish is bang on my table 🙄

Anyone here has a long cycle (40-55days)? That shit is heaveeen! until one incompetent nurse injects you with kenalog, messing up your cycle so bad. I miss those days of bliss. 28 days is an unfortunate thing.

Just now, MissBanks said:

@avvi for real? 😳 
Choi...who did I offend?! 🙆🏽‍♀️ I’m over here with the drug overdose, the vengeful flow and the extreme mood swings...like every damn angle of this ish is bang on my table 🙄

Yeah sis, who did you really offend? 😐

sorry sha 😄

On 5/11/2020 at 11:46 AM, Cutie said:

Someone once said that the cause of menstruation is men. Because every thing bad ranging from Menstruation, Menopause, Mental is caused by them. I laugh in Spanish 😂💀

Anyways, sometimes I just wish I was a man for a couple of days due to the cruciateing pain I feel when I am on my period.

I hear stories about how some  people fall ill and are hospitalized due to period pains. Some vomit, some run temperature, some can't eat and some like me have to go on drug overdose to reduce the pain. 

How do you all handle your Poison???

Hit me up and let's discuss.

Still your favorite host Estar 😍😍.

Mine's not as bad but I get these terrible headaches a couple of days before it shows up!