Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Cutie

It's still Friday and I am still your favorite host Estar 😍. So I know we all love to hang out with friends and once in a while get our asses drunk to a point we start to act funny.

Most irresponsible people get drunk every day of their lives and for the sensible one's like us, we wouldn't want to be caught in our toxic state.

So tell me something I don't know..

Ever been Soo drunk you acted out of line and screwed up your night with friends. I want to hear your drunken tales. 

Hit me up and let's have some fun. 

P.s. this post is not for people who don't drink 😂😂.

When ever I get too intoxicated, I wake up with red blisters and itchy body. I think I am allergic to spirit.

• Moderators

Loool @ being allergic to spirits. 

I've never really allowed myself lose control. I love being aware usually. 

Just now, kimi said:

Loool @ being allergic to spirits. 

I've never really allowed myself lose control. I love being aware usually. 

Sober Kimi is not fun lols😛😛

I wonder how people drink spirit? When ever l drink spirit, it feels like my chest is about to part ways like the red sea waiting for who so ever wants to take short cut.

I like the feelings of being high but drunk? No way. 

Grandma once told me when ever you go to a party girl, don't get drunk because you don't want no man coming through your back door.-- Taffany haddish😁

• Haha 1

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Cutie said:

It's still Friday and I am still your favorite host Estar 😍. So I know we all love to hang out with friends and once in a while get our asses drunk to a point we start to act funny.

Most irresponsible people get drunk every day of their lives and for the sensible one's like us, we wouldn't want to be caught in our toxic state.

So tell me something I don't know..

Ever been Soo drunk you acted out of line and screwed up your night with friends. I want to hear your drunken tales. 

Hit me up and let's have some fun. 

P.s. this post is not for people who don't drink 😂😂.

Never been drunk...

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, MENA said:

I wonder how people drink spirit? When ever l drink spirit, it feels like my chest is about to part ways like the red sea waiting for who so ever wants to take short cut.

Hahahahahahahaaha. You never disappoint!

34 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahahaaha. You never disappoint!

Arch but is true na.😁

I remember my ex would always have Volka. The way she drinks always looks inviting. So one evening, as she was chilling with her Volka,  l decided to belong.  I took a glass and had a spin. I said no way to myself so l decided to add four table  of powder milk to it. I tasted  still no way then l added more milk and overtine to it . So l sat down to chill with her also but when l tasted my concoction,  it tasted like poison. So l stashed it. She was mad that l did not only waste a glass of Volka but also the beverages.😁

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MENA said:

Arch but is true na.😁

I remember my ex would always have Volka. The way she drinks always looks inviting. So one evening, as she was chilling with her Volka,  l decided to belong.  I took a glass and had a spin. I said no way to myself so l decided to add four table  of powder milk to it. I tasted  still no way then l added more milk and overtine to it . So l sat down to chill with her also but when l tasted my concoction,  it tasted like poison. So l stashed it. She was made that l did not only waste a glass of Volka but also the beverages.😁

O my...I can’t even imagine what that tasted like 🤢 vodka is not so bad with the right mixers. Maybe trying it in small doses with cranberry or whatever mixer you like 😉

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, MENA said:

Arch but is true na.😁

I remember my ex would always have Volka. The way she drinks always looks inviting. So one evening, as she was chilling with her Volka,  l decided to belong.  I took a glass and had a spin. I said no way to myself so l decided to add four table  of powder milk to it. I tasted  still no way then l added more milk and overtine to it . So l sat down to chill with her also but when l tasted my concoction,  it tasted like poison. So l stashed it. She was made that l did not only waste a glass of Volka but also the beverages.😁

Hahahahahaha. Na wa o... Mena for president!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MENA said:

Acrh president of what?😁

You're the Queen of comedy! Just hailing you o.... and the title fit. Lol

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

You're the Queen of comedy! Just hailing you o.... and the title fit. Lol

Hmmm......

Thanks  Arch but that was actually a true gist though😁

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, MENA said:

Hmmm......

Thanks  Arch but that was actually a true gist though😁