Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

May 22 (my worst night mare)

Cutie

How do I unsee this night mare. How do I unsee the splattered blood everywhere in my house.

How do I tame this hastred that I feel for the monsters who matcheted my father to almost death.

How do I subdued the screams of my mother and brother, begging for their lives and the life of my dad. 

How do wipe away the memory of cleaning my father's blood.

How God how?????😢😭

Today at 4a.m we took my Dad to the hospital after a robbery incident that almost claimed his life. A broken wrist and a fractured skull is what those sick bastard left him to die with. But God always come through for those he love.  He always shows his Mercy on whom he will.

It's a night mare I wish not my enemies. Not ever. 

• Moderators

Wow... I'm so so so so sorry... words are inadequate at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong. I'm glad no life was lost.

Hugs... sighs.

8 minutes ago, kimi said:

Wow... I'm so so so so sorry... words are inadequate at this time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong. I'm glad no life was lost.

Hugs... sighs.

Thanks dear. I appreciate

• Sad 1

Sorry about that.. Your Dad will pull through.. 

May God give you all the strength to overcome the trauma..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Sorry about that.. Your Dad will pull through.. 

May God give you all the strength to overcome the trauma..

Amen

Oh damn.... I'm so sorry your family went through that. Your dad will pull through in Jesus name. 

Hugs...

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Oh damn.... I'm so sorry your family went through that. Your dad will pull through in Jesus name. 

Hugs...

Amen. Thanks

Am so sorry cutie... I know how you feel I have experienced it 3x. The slightest sound scares you, you get jumpy and cant sleep at night. Your Dad will pull through and God will remove fear from you all. May we never experience such again. Stay strong!

14 hours ago, avvi said:

Am so sorry cutie... I know how you feel I have experienced it 3x. The slightest sound scares you, you get jumpy and cant sleep at night. Your Dad will pull through and God will remove fear from you all. May we never experience such again. Stay strong!

Amen.

13 hours ago, Isee said:

By his stripes he shall be healed. He will pull through in Jesus name. Please be strong... 

Amen I will.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:43 PM, MENA said:

So sorry I pray for speeding recovery. May the Lord strengthen you and your family through this period.

Amen. Thanks for all the love and support ❤️

On 5/22/2020 at 7:39 PM, Cutie said:

How do I unsee this night mare. How do I unsee the splattered blood everywhere in my house.

How do I tame this hastred that I feel for the monsters who matcheted my father to almost death.

How do I subdued the screams of my mother and brother, begging for their lives and the life of my dad. 

How do wipe away the memory of cleaning my father's blood.

How God how?????😢😭

Today at 4a.m we took my Dad to the hospital after a robbery incident that almost claimed his life. A broken wrist and a fractured skull is what those sick bastard left him to die with. But God always come through for those he love.  He always shows his Mercy on whom he will.

It's a night mare I wish not my enemies. Not ever. 

Oh my God so so sorry!!!! May God visit your family and heal your dad. 

• 2 weeks later...