Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The worst place to be.

Cutie

First off i want to appreciate every one who reached out to me during this trying times, it was really needed. I  appreciate your love and concerns.

For the past one week I have been in the hospital and the experience of waking up everyday to see and hear bad news is heart wrenching.

We should all thank God for the gift of being alive, as it not something many who walk or come through these hospital doors get to experience.

The day before yesterday the patient staying opposite my dad in the male Ward kicked the bucket. He fell from a two story building. Last night a man was hit by a car and the person who hit him brought him to the hospital,but after an hour he was pronounced dead. This morning a woman lost her baby. Before she could get him to the hospital he had died. Everyday they roll in Covid-19 dead patients to the mortuary.

Everyday you pray and wish you don't die soon. This is the worst place to be and I definitely can't wait to get out of here.