Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Lip Service

Abystacy

Lip service is an interesting one to watch. The love..sex scenes nd friendship will absolutely keep you on ur toes..You will never wanna pause...absolute on point...

There is my number 1 actress CAT..

=CAT her facial expression and the way she acts and interpret her role is classic..

= Frankie hmmm she is jus the best..real masterpiece

= SAM is a real Hunk of a Butch...her voice alone make me so f***king wet. A real beauty to behold...

= Jay he is a straight up dude that f***ks anything wit tits...I love him thou..

= Tess hmmm is jus hilarious..frm her facial expression nd outfit...but she gat her shit together towards d end...

Then =Ed my sweet..innocent..cute straight up dude wit a boyish looks..so inlov wit Tess..

Infact u need to see the series ...I can't wait for the other series..

• Moderators

My favorite lesbian series, i liked it better than the L Word. Cat was okay, but I didn't like her with Sam at all... Frankie was just...*roll eyes*

I preferred Sam and Lexy together (watch the last episode of season 2), hot! Sam's confidence is hot. I wish the show had continued.

Awww @ moresko I totally agree wit u on Cat and Sam..I am still lookin for the season 2..I will try a shop here in lekki to See if they hav it..but befor then give me Som details on Cat and Frankie..I guess lexy is a new face to it..

• Moderators

Awww @ moresko I totally agree wit u on Cat and Sam..I am still lookin for the season 2..I will try a shop here in lekki to See if they hav it..but befor then give me Som details on Cat and Frankie..I guess lexy is a new face to it..

Go check it on YouTube. Lexy is the doctor that Tess has a crush on. Cat cheats on Sam with Frankie, gets hit by a car (when coming from her booty call), and then dies. I know drama, Sam is busy mourning her, Lexy is crushing on Sam, and a bunch of other stuff.