Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community Γ—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hello everyoneΒ 

Firstly I want to say a big thank you to the people that accepted me on this platform when I first joined, before then being a really young lesbian I was confused about literarily everything,my identity,my sexual orientation,my preferences ,etc.honey I was gay before I even knew that there was a word for it so yeah I had a lot of confusion in my head.

NL made me understand that there is nothing wrong with me being myself and I didn't have to feel bad about it.i gained alot from the educational contents,fun interactions that I read and I also met some really good people so I'll always be grateful to NL for giving a shy ass lesbian like myself a platform and a real start because if not for NL I wud not have had all the experiences I had and would not have the kind of confidence I have in myself today knowing that I don't have to conform with the society and that being different is not a sin it's just different.Β 

So formerly I was mimi66 but now I'm cipher, I'm a femme tho I act stem atimes but nah I love everything feminine so I'm still a chick,I love music,I love dancing,I love love love getting high as f***k,I looooove😍😍😍 women,I love astrology, astronomy,heart alchemy and anything related to spiritual awakening and I really look forward to being more active here .😘

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Hello you and welcome back! Reading your intro, you sound all grown up now.. ☻

Astrology, alchemy, spritual awakening... nice!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...