Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

It's complicated. Lol

Have you ever had to deal with a situation where you just feel negative vibes each time you talk to or are around certain people?

In my csse it is the feeling of them being in constant competition with you or always trying to counter or argue with you, or sometimes, it gets so intense that you feel they are somehow trying so hard to bring you down to their level mentally. 

The complicated part is that they really want to be friends so much so that they brag about your friendship to others. Avoidance hasn't worked either. Lol.

How would you deal with this?

Looool I feel like if you like them, you should tell them. They are very likely just trying to impress you. Or don't want to come across as a pushover by always agreeing with you.

On 7/31/2020 at 9:17 AM, kimi said:

The complicated part is that they really want to be friends so much so that they brag about your friendship to others. Avoidance hasn't worked either. Lol.

Superstar 😁

Lol. I’ll keep avoiding and keep my distance as much as I can. I feel like they’ll get the message eventually. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Looool I feel like if you like them, you should tell them. They are very likely just trying to impress you. Or don't want to come across as a pushover by always agreeing with you.

I'll do some soul searching. I must be doing something (subconsciously) she's reacting/responding to perhaps. If it still comes back that I'm perfect, then.... 🤓☻ lol.

21 hours ago, kimi said:

I'll do some soul searching. I must be doing something (subconsciously) she's reacting/responding to perhaps. If it still comes back that I'm perfect, then.... 🤓☻ lol.

Lmaoo we know how that soul searching will go

• Haha 1