Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

kimi

• Moderators

Other networks don't count. Lol 😶☻🙃

I've just realized that when I buy data, the bonus data is utilized first on MTN but the reverse is the case with Airtel.

I used to be a die-hard Airtel fan untill my discovery some minutes ago... wow Airtel. Smh!

Sadly, I'm still on 3G on the MTN which makes me the only young person alive still living on outdated technology. lol.

Despite it all, I still love and vote Airtel.... there's just something chic about that network ☻ plus the bonus validity goes on for a month which balances out MTN's 2-week validity.

This wasn't meant to be a topic, it was too long for the what's on your mind. Lol

Erm, my mtn bonus data lasts all month.. i think. I don't know. I've never bought data that lasted a whole month, even when i get the 20gb one.

I used to be a die hard glo fan because at some point their data was the cheapest but not any more. Other networks have caught up and are even offering better.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Hawken said:

Erm, my mtn bonus data lasts all month.. i think. I don't know.

I thought it did till my last purchase a few days ago. Bonus Data expires on the 5th. That's actually just one week. Smh...