Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

My thoughts or rant or whatever.

moresko

• Moderators

I recently noticed a trend on the website, people stating the site is boring and so on. Let me start by saying that I have heard the murmurings, and I understand.

First, let me explain what Naijalez is. Naijalez is lesbian community forum page. We connect and make friends here. We also have discussions, debates, share ideas, frustrations and so on. We also share news, play games, and much more. In the cause of all this, we might meet someone that will catch our interest, and something might grow from it, which is awesome because we didn't make this website to hoard members, we want serious women who are interested in developing friendships, and to build a sense of community with other like-minded women.

With that being said, I find it funny that the people complaining about activity on the website are the least active members, you know yourselves. You’ve been members for over 5 months (sometimes years) and you have less than 5 active posts, you don’t contribute at all, you troll for booty all the time, and you dare complain about activity. It seems to me, that only few members on the site ever use the “Start New Topic” button which is at the top right corner of every forum page, go look at it, it’s not a mystery.

I don’t know where this ungratefulness comes from, we as Administrators have lives outside of this forum, where we deal with families, jobs, problems and so on. We still take out time to come here, use our time to create this forum for you without being paid for it, and you who doesn't have time to start a topic because you are not really interested in discussions (or whatever your reason is) dare complain about activity?

What have you done to make this site better? How have you contributed? Please show me what you have done? You feel too big to complete the “About Me” section on your profile, but you want “high powered chat service”, seriously? I will start calling people out, so expect it.

If you think I’m talking about you and get offended, there is nothing I can do about that. If you decide you want to leave the website, send a personal message, let know me, and I will delete you. I will not hold you down nor beg you, participation here is not by force, if you going to be on personal messenger anytime you log on and troll for p**sy, stay there but don’t complain to me about lack of activity because its people like you that contribute to that. There are many topics to participate in, if you don’t find any, start a new topic, and if you don't want to do that, please keep quiet.

Enough said....for now

well said dearie

if they are looking for high powered chat service, let em plug the site to a transformer.lol

please everything grows and develops,I know y'all looking for a chat app,but chill,life's in stages, make contributions and enjoy d growth when it comes

• Moderators

well said dearie

if they are looking for high powered chat service, let em plug the site to a transformer.lol

please everything grows and develops,I know y'all looking for a chat app,but chill,life's in stages, make contributions and enjoy d growth when it comes

Well said

• Administrators

@OP

Couldn't have said it any better. Some people forget there is a difference between a "Forum" and a "Dating Site".

If you can't share ideas, how can you keep a relationship going? It is not rocket science people. Get with the program!

well said dearie

Lol,I like the plug transformer part

9ce @moresko....m tayad f comin here n seein people say.."Dis site is boring.any bbm group?"N m always like really??moresko is really patient!!God knws if m d 1 in her shoes I'l delete any1 who update words like 'boring'or 'any bbm group'..like @pinksush said..life is in stages everytin grows..give dis site 1 year or so wit active users we'l b way better dan any bbm group chat!!!

• Moderators

9ce @moresko....m tayad f comin here n seein people say.."Dis site is boring.any bbm group?"N m always like really??moresko is really patient!!God knws if m d 1 in her shoes I'l delete any1 who update words like 'boring'or 'any bbm group'..like

Like I said I will start calling them out, if they get offended and want to leave then I wouldn't hold them. I have nothing against BBM groups, but they are detrimental to people's privacy in this forum.

Dey want bbm group so dey'l start askn 4 stupid stuffs..like,pix f boobs n ass..I can't even start sayin hw many people 4rm dis group v deleted..I jst came 2 d conclusion dat chatting on dis site is better dan any bbm request or group!!!

I've met a few peeps on this site and I've added them on bbm, and I've not had anyone ask me for stupid things.I think it all depends on how u portray ur self. Infact I met someone on this site last yr and we've been friends since then, we kinda have like minds, we hang out sometimes,we've tried to do business together and we r just friends. I think if u all look well, u will find some cool people on this site, not everyone is looking for a booty call

• 5 years later...
On 11/15/2013 at 5:58 AM, moresko said:

I recently noticed a trend on the website, people stating the site is boring and so on. Let me start by saying that I have heard the murmurings, and I understand.

First, let me explain what Naijalez is. Naijalez is lesbian community forum page. We connect and make friends here. We also have discussions, debates, share ideas, frustrations and so on. We also share news, play games, and much more. In the cause of all this, we might meet someone that will catch our interest, and something might grow from it, which is awesome because we didn't make this website to hoard members, we want serious women who are interested in developing friendships, and to build a sense of community with other like-minded women.

With that being said, I find it funny that the people complaining about activity on the website are the least active members, you know yourselves. You’ve been members for over 5 months (sometimes years) and you have less than 5 active posts, you don’t contribute at all, you troll for booty all the time, and you dare complain about activity. It seems to me, that only few members on the site ever use the “Start New Topic” button which is at the top right corner of every forum page, go look at it, it’s not a mystery.

I don’t know where this ungratefulness comes from, we as Administrators have lives outside of this forum, where we deal with families, jobs, problems and so on. We still take out time to come here, use our time to create this forum for you without being paid for it, and you who doesn't have time to start a topic because you are not really interested in discussions (or whatever your reason is) dare complain about activity?

What have you done to make this site better? How have you contributed? Please show me what you have done? You feel too big to complete the “About Me” section on your profile, but you want “high powered chat service”, seriously? I will start calling people out, so expect it.

If you think I’m talking about you and get offended, there is nothing I can do about that. If you decide you want to leave the website, send a personal message, let know me, and I will delete you. I will not hold you down nor beg you, participation here is not by force, if you going to be on personal messenger anytime you log on and troll for p**sy, stay there but don’t complain to me about lack of activity because its people like you that contribute to that. There are many topics to participate in, if you don’t find any, start a new topic, and if you don't want to do that, please keep quiet.

Enough said....for now

😂