Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

treasured moments, worst memories:tell it all

chishlom

we've all had memories and moments, ones we can't forget and ones we don't wanna remember. the best part in having these memories is recounting them. so lets recount some of em for fun

let me start

happiest memory :the day I won a prize from airtel

saddest memory: the day everyone laughed at me in school,I mean everyone ..

unforgettable memory : August 17 ,I kised this lady,geez,I never forget it

whats yours

• Moderators

Happy Memories: Too many to name.

Saddest Memory: The day I lost my brother to cancer.

Unforgettable Memory: Same as above.

• Administrators

Happiest memory :Making Deans Honors list

Saddest memory: Losing my grandmother...

Unforgettable memory : Being betrayed

Happiest memory: the day I saw God

Saddest memory: the day I realised it wasn't God

Unforgettable memory: the day I was called to represent my dad at a board meeting

• Administrators

Happiest memory: the day I saw God

Saddest memory: the day I realised it wasn't God

Unforgettable memory: the day I was called to represent my dad at a board meeting

You saw God??? It should be interesting seeing God. Please share your experience.

• 2 months later...

Happiest: the day I kissed my high school friend after we met again.

Saddest: 24th of December 2012. And dis will not change.

Neva forget: Health prefect.

Happiest : When I landed my first drumming contract

Saddest : ending my longest lez relatnship (4 years)

Never forget : the best lez sex I ever had.... Epic :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Happiest: record breaking girl scout cookie sales; seeing MJ in concert(days of Thriller); winning in Las Vegas; my first lap dance...this list could go on forever.

Saddest: loss of my mother

Unforgettable: same as saddest

11 hours ago, Michelle said:

Happiest: record breaking girl scout cookie sales; seeing MJ in concert(days of Thriller); winning in Las Vegas; my first lap dance...this list could go on forever.

It Gets Better..😀

• Like 1

Unforgettable moment was January 2017 after my convocation. When I was  stranded at peace park Enugu, someone had unknowingly to me snatched my purse from bag, thankfully I had my bus fare back to Lagos stuffed somewhere in my Jean pocket, but unfortunately, I was 500naira Short and my purse, ATM card, phone, all gone.

I went over to the lady at the counter, narrated my ordeal and pleaded, that I have been patronizing their company for years, and should be considered. She gave me the we-are-sorry-but-there's-nothing-we-can- do- look. I was dumbstruck. I could not afford to go back to Nsukka nor was any phone available to reach out to family. While I stood aside, broken, contemplating on what next to do, this middle-aged man walked up to me, told me he overhead my conversation with the other lady, right there, he counted 5k handed it to me and said, hurry now, catch the last bus before it leaves. Kai! I was like "sir, its 5h short not 5k" but he wave it off and walked away. My eyes were teary, I managed to mumble out a tank you sah. Till date, I couldn't believed what happened to me that day. I have showed random art of kindness but never received it. I never forgot his face neither  did i forget the salient fact that he was IGBO. 

Saddest moment would be when I lost a 5years friendship because of my sexuality. 

Happiest would be getting an offer with one of the reputable media firm after a brutal interview session. God knows, I screamed hysterically, and eventually I got everyone at the bar at the time a free drink of their favorite brand to celebrate.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

narrated my ordeal and pleaded, that I have been patronizing their company for years, and should be considered.

I dread this line with clients because they are always seeking more than what they are entitled to 🤨

18 hours ago, Michelle said:

Sorry about ur mom...,. That’s hard

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Michelle said:

I dread this line with clients because they are always seeking more than what they are entitled to 🤨

It was different for me.  I only wanted to be considered because of the awful situation i was stuck in. But oh well, They did their worst, help came through for me and i never boarded that company again after the ordeal all thanks to their shitty policy. 

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

It was different for me.  I only wanted to be considered because of the awful situation i was stuck in. But oh well, They did their worst, help came through for me and i never boarded that company again after the ordeal all thanks to their shitty policy. 

I would've responded the same way.

Happiest memory- Too many to mention, honestly. 

Saddest memory- Watching momma die in my arms. Still haven't found the strength to cry till date. 

Unforgettable memory- That call telling me my dad was dead. I can still hear the words of my uncle in my head.. 

• Sad 1