Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

An Angels Kiss 2: By Carah K

kirstyn

I see her around the office but mostly from afar (or in hiding..*winks). She works with accounts while I am with admin.

Whoopsy! Its lunch time!

Should I get there before or after her? My heart sweated. I got to the dinning before her and sat, slightly backing the door. When she entered, I saw her. Then I prayed really hard that she will come to my table. She did. Wow!!

“There you are” she said. My heart skipped. “Gotten your lunch yet?” I mumbled a “no”. “Then let’s go, am starving!” Dazed, I dragged my weak knee up and nearly staggered to the serving table. However, by the time we got back to the table, we had started talking about this and that. Once more, my good sense of humor did the trick. My every statement seems to make her laugh. In fact, she laughed so much that other people at the table asked what we were talking about that is making her laugh. (Erm..i aint telling you what I was saying! Lol). Did I tell you she laughs like a happy little girl? All giggles and chuckles.

I left the dinning with her, both of us still giggling over some issues. I felt like a cat that got fed with a full bowl of milk. Before we parted, she asked where I stay. It turned out we live just a street apart. Oh! Miracles do happen! Then she said, “don’t go home without me today gurl” then she swaged off to her office, leaving me with mouth agape.

Yeehooo!! Dancing skelewu on ma toes!

I worked like someone who got a quit notice. *** pm, am all nice and ready to go. I walked to her department, asked for her office, knocked and heard a soft “come in” and went in. she said “welcome, I was about coming to your side”. All I could say was “oh”. She went on. “ I was wondering if you’ve got plans for this weekend?” with a trembling voice I replied “not really”. Then she walked slowly towards me with a mischievous smile playing on her mouth. (seriously, I taught I will faint). She stretched her long hand and closed the door behind me. My heart went ‘pitter patter’.

So, how about hanging out at the BLITZ Friday night? She spoke softly, standing in front of me. I turned a stammerer. “oh…erm…sure….that will be co…..before I could finish the sentence, she was bending towards my lips! I am 5ft 6”, but is is taller! I froze…

Am dreaming!! Then I felt her lips on mine. THIS IS NO DREAM! But just like I have dreamt a million times, I took her soft wet lips into mine. Oh mama! A taste of heaven and Fanta! But dear lordt! She did not allow me to take all alone. She gave and she took. Have you ever been kissed and tingles run through your body from your toes to your head? Making you feel like you wanna fly and drown at the same time? THIS KISS did much more to me…and I think her. I could feel her trembling. Thank goodness, I aint alone in the trembling business. How long did the kiss last? It felt like I have been waiting to kiss those exquisitely sweet lips all my life. Then a sigh escaped her lips. “oh Carah” that’s my name, Carista. The kiss was filled with such longing and promise of some bliss. I am smitten!

I have been kissed by and Angel. With my hands round her neck and hers resting partly on my hips and butts, I put my cheek next to hers and whispered tremulously. “yeah chizzy” (Chizoba), Friday night it is!

Phew! What ya think eh? Seriously, if you wanna know about our Friday night out, you have to tell me your thoughts. Write comments please. This is an original story by me.

One more thing…someone knocked on the door while we were basking in each other’s embrace…guess what we did! Lol.

oh God!!!! you this girl come back here and finish this story,u would make a fine author

what did you guys do? jump out from each others embrace

d story is sooo romantic!!

come back and finish it joor all these suspense sef!!!

Hhahahaha. Guls gurls. Easy babes! Writing is hard work oo. But am glad ur enjoying ma story. I will complete it by this weeknd. Ur comments are good motivation. SexyTgal lol. Cnt say am Sowie hon. Jest hold ye pants f 'friday night' lol. Yu cn com f a Kiss larra if its too mch t handle.. Lol.