Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

MOVING ON

elegantj

Someone said,'if u love a little u lose them, if u love too much, u get hurt'. The latter was the case for me, i loved too much and i got hurt. I met a wonderful lady on this forum and we started a relationship, this lasted for 2 years but has left me scars. I'm really hurt, but i'll get over it that i'm sure of. My advice to u all is this, if u are about going into a relationship or in one already, please stay faithful and do not tell lies to cover up your tracks. The lies u tell hurt as hell.

Ehya!! sorry. that's life

so now that you are single again, I guess u would coming online more often ...( lol)

back to the matter..some people dont deserve to be told d truth,while sometimes we lie to protect the ones we love

anyway, a lie is a lie

a relationship built on honesty is the best

ok. i met someone here early this year and we got talking. We decided to meet up and her boyfriend found out and sent me a stinker. I had to change my bb because of it. I decided that this boat aint meant for me and i stopped trying............

• 3 months later...

Hardluck Pretty j, am sure the lady dnt mean 4 her bf 2 get involvd..well,dis is a big example of why we shdn't kip some kind of msgs,always delete ur convo,whether u hv a lock on ur fone or not..we can sacrifice the luxury of not reading our msgs over n over again...my advice, neva giv up on love..its nt easy,i knw,but love is worth it..dats how i reason o!

• 5 years later...