Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

nudes Vs rules

milaz

Hello girls. Whats happening. So im sitting here and wondering. If a girl your interested in, asked you for a nude. Would u send one or pass on. .....

I'll tell her to send hers first and then I'll send mine after 15min and if she doesn't get it by then,let her send "waiting " to 180. mtn only

please,what's the need of keeping my nude pics,if u like me,lemme know we could start out real good and in a while u would see the real deal( that would be in 3d,beta than a nude pissure )

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

My advice to anyone, never send a nude photo to anyone. Anyone who is interested in you for more than sex, will never ask for a nude photo. That's a simple test for me.

• 5 years later...

Hmm.. What if its the other way round? They are not asking you cos they know you won't give.. So they go ahead and offers you theirs with your consent..  How do one react? Say noo??? Well I didn't say no.

6 hours ago, scarlet said:

Hmm.. What if its the other way round? They are not asking you cos they know you won't give.. So they go ahead and offers you theirs with your consent..  How do one react? Say noo??? Well I didn't say no.

I would've said no thanks.

• Like 1

Don't tease me with your nudes when I'm miles away please. Invite me over to come have the real thing and watch me damn all the miles blocking my view. 

• 9 months later...

I would very much like for someone I am interested in to ask me for nudes, that would propel me to end whatever I was about getting in to. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

that would propel me to end whatever I was about getting in to

Hahaha...why though? 

I really do not mind sending nudes to my s/o; there are rules and measures one must take though. 

Plus, is it any different from a video call where one requests to see tiddies, etc?

On 6/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, Mimy said:

Don't tease me with your nudes when I'm miles away please. Invite me over to come have the real thing and watch me damn all the miles blocking my view. 

Abeg ×3

8 hours ago, Chilee said:

Hahaha...why though? 

I really do not mind sending nudes to my s/o; there are rules and measures one must take though. 

Plus, is it any different from a video call where one requests to see tiddies, etc?

Nah, better to be safe than sorry. I cannot even bare my body parts in a video call, so I cannot even compare. 😁

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I cannot even bare my body parts in a video call, so I cannot even compare. 😁

Oh okay! Fair enough 🙂

Well it depends ... 

Our conversation might go something like 

Her: I just came out of the shower, my body is gleaming 😍

Me: "prove it 😐" or "let me see too nau 😁"

Some women intentionally say things like this to pique your interest so you'll ask. Well if I like you enough, I will take the bait 😁 but what I won't do is ask out of the blue.

If I don't like you, please don't send me. Or bait me. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hawken said:

Well it depends ... 

Our conversation might go something like 

Her: I just came out of the shower, my body is gleaming 😍

Me: "prove it 😐" or "let me see too nau 😁"

Some women intentionally say things like this to pique your interest so you'll ask. Well if I like you enough, I will take the bait 😁 but what I won't do is ask out of the blue.

If I don't like you, please don't send me. Or bait me. Thanks.

🤣😂🙌🏾

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

As Twitter people would say "send jpegs or it didn't happen" 🤣

You know the "streets" well😂🤣

• Haha 1

Lmao!! Now I feel bad about myself. 

I must really be a ho cuz my nudes be everywhere. Even on my WhatsApp status😂😂😂😂 on twitter too.

My wifey's gallery is filled with creamy JPEGs eh, and some videos. If I buy a new lingerie, you know I'm about to model that shiii for wifey. 

Toh, las las, these nudes will come and haunt me in the future when I'm looking for husband. (Oops, I'm a lesbian)

I guess it would hurt me when I'm about contesting to be the first female president of Nigeria. Phewww!!!

Nudes be life tho.

• 2 weeks later...

There are safe ways to send nudes...if that is your thing.

Don't put your face in nudes, you get the face or the titties...not both at the same time.

Make it in black and white. That way, it's hard to identify your surroundings...

Use good lighting and make it classy. For gods sake, if your nudes should leak, let us be drooling over it, not like that Miss Imo abi Anambra sex tape scandal.

As you can tell, it is my thing. I love to receive them, I love to send em. I even have a degree in them! Let's just say the day my nudes will leak, you people are in for a show!

• Haha 3

Just now, Althena said:

As you can tell, it is my thing. I love to receive them, I love to send em. I even have a degree in them! Let's just say the day my nudes will leak, you people are in for a show!

They will not leak in Jesus name 😶