Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hey All

okay, firdt of all, i am Jenniffer. Born, bred and buttered in lagos(lol). I knew i had always liked girls but i have never had the courage to say hello to any girl, even when i was asked out by a girl, i ran away as fast as my legs can carry me. Now, i am a married woman (i will be 25 next year) and even though i love my husband silly, i know i want to try out my other side. I met someone here early this year and we agreed to meet but her boyfriend got to know and i had to change my bb because of it cz he sent me a stinker and a warning, so, i gave up and stopped coming online.

I just want a friend or friends. I am dark, good looking(maybe not enough), fun to be with and greatly shy......lol......so, thats me in a nutshell and em, i am still looking for a job.

• 2 months later...

Hiya, I m new. I actually based in Benin. Just got married. I m bisexual and looking forward to meet a pretty good looking chic. Pls send me a mail so we can hook up. I m good looking.

• 2 weeks later...