Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

First Attraction

Cutie

Hello guys, how are you all doing, Having a blasting work week I hope?

soooo... I know we see this a lot in movies and cartoons (which are my favorite by the way), but have any of you had like instant attraction to some one.  

like you were on a bus, or at a park or just some where outside and u just lock eyes with some one and sparks fly?

I don't think I have encountered anything like it, but I would love to one day.

some day when I meet some one special. Until then, lemme enjoy my singleness and admiring people from afar in peace.

love you guys...

What kind of spark please? The nepa pole explosion or just the wire kind?

lol... I kid I kid 😝 

naaa...not in the movies kinda way but instant attraction when your eyes lock, yes and Hmmn was it something 😆🙈

A cute meet!!! I swear, these things look and sound cliche but they often do happen.

I met a girl like that once. From the moment I saw her, the sparks ehn.

We caught eachother's eyes and the tension was just palpable. I'd never experienced anything like it. Especially considering I'm a demisexual.

This isn't a love story tho, just a very steamy sex one. She's a straight girl who had never imagined that she could be attracted to a woman and made me her first and last. 

But, imagine that I'd pursued this...

On 4/8/2021 at 7:46 PM, MissBanks said:

What kind of spark please? The nepa pole explosion or just the wire kind?

lol... I kid I kid 😝 

naaa...not in the movies kinda way but instant attraction when your eyes lock, yes and Hmmn was it something 😆🙈

Tell me about it. I want to hear the full story.🙏🙏

9 hours ago, VINA said:

A cute meet!!! I swear, these things look and sound cliche but they often do happen.

I met a girl like that once. From the moment I saw her, the sparks ehn.

We caught eachother's eyes and the tension was just palpable. I'd never experienced anything like it. Especially considering I'm a demisexual.

This isn't a love story tho, just a very steamy sex one. She's a straight girl who had never imagined that she could be attracted to a woman and made me her first and last. 

But, imagine that I'd pursued this...

Wow, Nice one. I am glad u got to experience it first hand. I wish you many more experiences like this in the future, but with queer girls instead.

Some Straight girls are hectic to deal with, Even if there is a spark.

• Like 1