Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

hello all

dreamgal

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

def a guy

Since I personally validated Lovegal, and spoke with her, don't insult the woman by calling her a guy. You might disagree with how her statement is worded, but to call her a MAN is....

Since I personally validated Lovegal, and spoke with her, don't insult the woman by calling her a guy. You might disagree with how her statement is worded, but to call her a MAN is....

and m suppose to take your word.

shes def a guy

• Moderators

and m suppose to take your word.

shes def a guy

Yes, you're are supposed to take my word except you can prove otherwise. If you can't, stop insinuating lies.

Yes, you're are supposed to take my word except you can prove otherwise. If you can't, stop insinuating lies.

I cant take ur word,I know someone you validated with a fake facebook account,I cant overlook such carelessness. as far as m concerned shes a guy.

• Moderators

I cant take ur word,I know someone you validated with a fake facebook account,I cant overlook such carelessness. as far as m concerned shes a guy.

Oh please, show me the person I validated. Secondly, we stopped validating by social media months ago, so except you have proof that Lovegal is a guy I would ask you to stop insinuating things, because you're insulting and we all know how you don't like online insults.

Oh please, show me the person I validated. Secondly, we stopped validating by social media months ago, so except you have proof that Lovegal is a guy I would ask you to stop insinuating things, because you're insulting and we all know how you don't like online insults.

like m that small minded to tell you the person.

unless u can prove that shes a girl I will continue insisting that shes a guy which is in no way an insult.

bt its good to see u now understand the evil in cyber bullying.

unless u can prove that shes a girl I will continue insisting that shes a guy which is in no way an insult.

• Moderators

I don't have to prove anything, and I am sure if Lovegal was here, she wouldn't thank you for calling her a guy. I have a problem with Government telling people what to say, if you can't see the difference that's on you. Don't call her a guy except, you can prove it. I spoke to her, she's not a guy, let it be.

I don't have to prove anything, and I am sure if Lovegal was here, she wouldn't thank you for calling her a guy. I have a problem with Government telling people what to say, if you can't see the difference that's on you. Don't call her a guy except, you can prove it. I spoke to her, she's not a guy, let it be.

you are not capable of proving it and you assume you can tell me what to do.

and I said evil of cyber bullying I dint say anything about a law did I?

shes still a guy,let it be.

• Moderators

you are not capable of proving it and you assume you can tell me what to do.

and I said evil of cyber bullying I dint say anything about a law did I?

shes still a guy,let it be.

I have said that I have spoken to her. I respect Lovegal's privacy, and that's all I will say. But if you call her a guy again without proof, I would see it as an insult (whenter you think it is or not), and you get penalized for it. Simple!

I have said that I have spoken to her. I respect Lovegal's privacy, and that's all I will say. But if you call her a guy again without proof, I would see it as an insult (whenter you think it is or not), and you get penalized for it. Simple!

typical.

shes a guy

• Moderators

Is callin a lez or bisexual "a guy" forbidden here?

I understand calling someone "my guy" as a term of endearment, but to call someone (especially if she's looking to meet people) on Naijalez (a website that should be made up of entirely women) is an insult and just plain mean especially when there is no evidence to back it up.

• 2 weeks later...