Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

She had always wanted me.

Cutie

This is my first attempt on writing a short story,so please enjoy.

Crystal clear blue sky, that is what I would describe the weather as the first time I moved in to the apartment complex.  I was fortunate to land myself a beautiful one bedroom apartment at a nice suburban area  in Abuja, with light water and security hallelujah.  It did put a dent in my wallet but I was going to be fine.

A week after moving in and I had not yet met with any reasonable person in the compound. It's was like no one else was staying there besides me. I would blame that on work, and people keeping to themselves to avoid unnecessary talk.  Even my next door neighbor didn't exist until one fine Saturday morning.

I went to jog as usual #keepfitgang, taking in consideration that I never knew what gender my neighbor was until I walked in to the compound. Upon almost reaching my door I heard her say hi...

I turned around to see the most desirable sight  I hadn't seen since I was single. A sexy fine ass woman. She had a very pretty face with dimples to die for, a full blown chest I couldn't take my eyes off and a really nice round butt. Not too big not to small a perfect fit for my strap on in my drawer...

You have been here for a week haven't you?

*Snap* huh, sorry I didn't get what you said. 

I asked how long u been around? 

A week I guess. Hiiii

Welcome to the neighborhood she said. I was going to come around and greet you, but, like you I have not been around because of work.

Oh that's fine, thanks very much. I was also wondering when I was going to meet anyone else. 

Oh hahaha she laughed, it was infectious. That's something you have to get used to. But you could always come knocking at my door if you need anything.

I told her I was grateful and would make sure to do that . She told me she did come see me later on if she was less busy and I couldn't wait. As she turned around to hang the clothes, I got to stare at that back for a while before bitching myself to get inside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We got along quite well. She was fun to be around with, some time shy and some time she did show her wild side, but above all I loved it. 

It didn't take long for us to become buddies. We had alot of things in common but she was not the working out type. She did prefer to stay home and cook than to take a five minutes walk around the neighborhood. I didn't blame her, her body was not built for stress and I could imagine the wahala she  would cause on the road if she did go out to jog.

So I opted to be her personal home trainer. Just small not too stressful work out was better than no work out at all. And it was a subtle way of getting to have a feel of that body.  As I was a coward when it came to asking women out or knowing if there were in to girls or not.  And she agreed. (The stars are aligning for me).

I was beginning to feel stressed out.  my work was putting alot of pressure on me and coupled with the fact that I needed release real bad. I hadn't dated anyone in the past eight months and my sexy neighbor was not helping either.

I still didn't have the balls to ask her out , I figured she was straight because I did notice a particular guy coming to see her almost every weekend. It was painful watching them smile and laugh with each other. But I had to manage and act like I was fine. Besides I had my BeHoly and vibrators doing it for me for the main time.

Until that faithful night...

• Like 1

I had asked her if she wanted to chill with me after work in the evening. I was hoping maybe we would hang out somewhere but she suggested we just bought drinks and suya and eat in my place. That was definitely fine by me.

When I got home I freshened up and waited patiently for her to arrive. Thirty minutes later I heard the familiar knock on my door. I was blown away by her appearance, she was definitely planning to seduce me. 

She wore a see through shirt with no bra and a really short shorts to match. I almost had a heart attack.

"If only she knew what her presence alone did to me, she wouldn't be here with this kind of outfit."

I ushered her inside and we began our normal banter. We drank, ate and gisted in to the night. Whenever we were together, it was like there was no control over time.  We never lacked what to talk about and I enjoyed every moment of it. 

I think the drinks got to me because all of a sudden I was ready to take  the bull by the horns. It was now or never. I turned and looked at her. 

What? She asked concerned.

I know what I am about to say now will not make sense but I do not want you to feel offended by it. If it doesn't sit well with you, we could pretend we never talked about it I said. 

(Still staring at me I started).. ever since I laid eyes on you, I fell in love with you. Not the normal kinda of love. I have feelings for you, I want to date you and make you my girlfriend. I will understand if you're not that way but I just want to get this off my chest.

There was a long silence before she said okay.

Okay!. I felt hurt. I knew there was more stuff she wanted to say, but I guess she didn't want to hurt my feelings so she just kept it at that. And didn't press on about it. 

After a while we finished up and she got up to leave. 

Goodnight and see you tomorrow I said. She just nodded opened the door and left. 

As I was almost done cleaning up, I heard the knock on my door. I thought she might had left something and had come back to pick it. I wasn't prepared for the kiss that followed immediately I opened the door for her. 

It was the type of kiss that answered every question in your troubled heart. The kiss that has been held for so long and it's finally been released in an hungry and lustful way. 

When we stopped to catch our breathe, the first thing I blurted out was "what about your boyfriend".

She laughed, it melted my heart. What boyfriend? I don't have any. I don't know what took you so long to finally ask me to be your girlfriend.

I thought you were straight and you would've never liked me that way I said.

You never asked. (wrapping her around my neck) ever since I met you, I have always wanted you. I have wanted this moment more than anything. So yes to your question, I will be your girlfriend.she said smiling. And then we kissed.

The End....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1