Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

NAIJA LESBIAN YOUTUBER MAKING WAVES.

MENA

I came across this Nigeria lesbian youtuber some days ago and l was amazed. Her chanel is called Amara the Lesbians.

And she is really doing things with her partner and friends, she calls it sometimes "the gays are gathering". And she actually documents their activities when they gather.

Amara has come out to her family which was not welcome but her partner Olayinka(the stud)  has come out to her family and they are cool with it.

Things l like about Amara:

1. She has balls. Her balls is  bigger than Miley cyrus wrecking ball.🤣🤣

2. Her energy: Amara is the only lesbian youtuber in my lesbians YouTube couple list that does video duration more than 15min but she will sure engage you for almost other 15min. But for sure you wouldn't mind your time.😁

3. She is Realistic: Amara does not believe in audio life. She keeps it real. She shows you her journey without faking anything.

4. Community. Amara is building a community where queer people that has balls like her's can hangout with her.

You can check her out and follow her.😁

• Downvote 1
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, MENA said:

She has balls. Her balls is  bigger than Miley cyrus wrecking ball.🤣🤣

Hahahahahaha. MENA where are you from! Looool. Where do you get these things you type from! Hilarious!!

There is another pair called "The Kachis". They are equally entertaining. You can add those to your list as well *wink*

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. MENA where are you from! Looool. Where do you get these things you type from! Hilarious!!

There is another pair called "The Kachis". They are equally entertaining. You can add those to your list as well *wink*

Where l got it from?🤣🤣🤣

It was the way l felt when l went through some of their videos. I was afraid for them, in this homophobic country? Actually fear leave them com catch me.😁

Maybe because my ball is still the size of a cherry.🤣🤣🤣

Yes l saw "The kachis" too. They even went on a trip with  Amara and friends.

• Haha 1