Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

.My weekend Dilemma

milaz

Morenike was the curviest girl I had ever set my eyes on. EVERYtime I had come to see Dayo, my boyfriend. His cousin would walk into the room in all her chirpiness and excitement. Giggling and reeling out tales of her service experience. Dayo said she was useful at home. Cleaning,and cooking when he needed it and making sure he behaved when I was unavailable.

The wind that blew before i kicked of my Avalon and set it off the dusty paths of my office lingered and eventually roared with thunderous splashes . When i got to the estate and ran from the car to door, I was wet. I keep reminding Dayo to build a shade for days like this.

"Hey kpele o SHeila. I keep telling Egbon to put up a shade".

Unbuttoning my shirt i replied .."ive said it one too many times:.

Nike, as we fondly called her, made a cup of cocoa while i had a warm bath and I was too grateful.

I had decided to spend the weekend at Dayo's to run from my pestering mother at home who needed babies fast. As if i could bring them out of a vending machine. Tsk

"Hellooooo."

"Oh. My goodness. Nike im sorry, my head was in the clouds".

She chuckled.

" Its okay I bought some shirts from a friend and although she convinced me they were nice. I need another opinion.

"Okay". As i offered to play style consultant, I was neither prepared nor guarded for what came next.

Nike came out of the room in a lacy G-string and no bra. Her little flabs above her hips, swayed gently under a small mound just above the thickness called tighs. Her breasts round and fleshy like kneaded round dough. In all her glory, she stood. Woman in perfect form.

She chuckled and said "ignore this fat o. Im constantly doing crunches for my midriff, but they are far from helping."

I wish she could fathom the consuming fire with which I had burned her perfect clay ,clean , body down. I wanted to ravage her. Tear her from nipple to nipple. Eat that cunt like a bowl of sweet fruits. Make her back arch, and toes curl..... *sigh*

......if Only

As she tried the shirt. She asked for help with the sleeves.

As I drew closer, I took her in and thats when she looked up and said' why are you looking so lost?'. I smiled and said you make the shirt look amazing.

'Yay, so my 5k didnt go to waste'. she did a little hip dance and, oh! did tambourines clang in my head.

As she bent to pick the clothes, her thick p**sy walls peeped out of her panties. And the stone within my heart sunk lower.

When she turned around to leave..I called out, the stone fell and tied my tongue, all i could blurt was..."is there still stew?.."..she paused and said. "Let me check....but didnt you just eat dodo and egg.".

*shit!! Think. Think sheila....

I have no clue how to do this but by hook or crook that p**sy will get a smackin by my tongue. ...

• 5 months later...

Morenike was the curviest girl I had ever set my eyes on. EVERYtime I had come to see Dayo, my boyfriend. His cousin would walk into the room in all her chirpiness and excitement. Giggling and reeling out tales of her service experience. Dayo said she was useful at home. Cleaning,and cooking when he needed it and making sure he behaved when I was unavailable.

The wind that blew before i kicked of my Avalon and set it off the dusty paths of my office lingered and eventually roared with thunderous splashes . When i got to the estate and ran from the car to door, I was wet. I keep reminding Dayo to build a shade for days like this.

"Hey kpele o SHeila. I keep telling Egbon to put up a shade".

Unbuttoning my shirt i replied .."ive said it one too many times:.

Nike, as we fondly called her, made a cup of cocoa while i had a warm bath and I was too grateful.

I had decided to spend the weekend at Dayo's to run from my pestering mother at home who needed babies fast. As if i could bring them out of a vending machine. Tsk

"Hellooooo."

"Oh. My goodness. Nike im sorry, my head was in the clouds".

She chuckled.

" Its okay I bought some shirts from a friend and although she convinced me they were nice. I need another opinion.

"Okay". As i offered to play style consultant, I was neither prepared nor guarded for what came next.

Nike came out of the room in a lacy G-string and no bra. Her little flabs above her hips, swayed gently under a small mound just above the thickness called tighs. Her breasts round and fleshy like kneaded round dough. In all her glory, she stood. Woman in perfect form.

She chuckled and said "ignore this fat o. Im constantly doing crunches for my midriff, but they are far from helping."

I wish she could fathom the consuming fire with which I had burned her perfect clay ,clean , body down. I wanted to ravage her. Tear her from nipple to nipple. Eat that cunt like a bowl of sweet fruits. Make her back arch, and toes curl..... *sigh*

......if Only

As she tried the shirt. She asked for help with the sleeves.

As I drew closer, I took her in and thats when she looked up and said' why are you looking so lost?'. I smiled and said you make the shirt look amazing.

'Yay, so my 5k didnt go to waste'. she did a little hip dance and, oh! did tambourines clang in my head.

As she bent to pick the clothes, her thick p**sy walls peeped out of her panties. And the stone within my heart sunk lower.

When she turned around to leave..I called out, the stone fell and tied my tongue, all i could blurt was..."is there still stew?.."..she paused and said. "Let me check....but didnt you just eat dodo and egg.".

*shit!! Think. Think sheila....

I have no clue how to do this but by hook or crook that p**sy will get a smackin by my tongue. ...

OMW LOL, Is there still stew?

Nice One....

Story no need end jere.....I will let my imagination finish it!!!!

:lol: But def, the peeking p**sy must be spanked