Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

chill its not love

chishlom

I know almost everyone gets dis feeling when they are attracted to someone, most times we rush to the conclusion dat it is love and find ourselves telling a girl we hardly knew or seen 'i lv u:'

so im going to explain a few feelings and what they ought to be called

* u meet dis gurl and within a day or two, u notice she got an amazing personality,somewia along d line ur brain releases waves and u feel something for her

#hush ur mouth# don't say "I lv u"

#open ur mouth # say " im intrigued by u"

* u meet dis girl u guys start talking and u find yourself looking forward to the phone calls or chat. waiting eagerly for a message from her

#hush# don't say I lv u

#say# "u interest me"

* u meet this girl u talk, chat,hang out,u find her company comfortable and feel relaxed around her

#hush # dnt say I lv u

#say# I like u

*u meet this girl u guys date for not more Dan a month,she gives amazing sex and u dream bout her at night and get wet when she calls

#if u say I lv u,thunder go finish ur mouth#

say# I value u ( meaning for sex only)

* u meet this girl u guys talk, u find Urself getting jealous and feeling abnormaly insecure

#hush# dnt say it

#say#i cherish u

in other words, before using those words,think carefully and understand ur emotions so dat u wunt break someones heart by saying ' im sorry I never loved u,I was confused then"

so lets be slow to attributing all little emotions to love.

*u meet someone who is ready to provide a solution to any prblem u have or presnt, #say it# I lv u

and #mean it #

• Moderators

You know, what is "not" love for you, might be love for someone else. I had all the feelings you described for my ex (who is still very close to my heart), however according to you, it wasn't love; I was just grateful, intrigued, and playing footies for *** years.

lol,maybe we got different ways of describing love

that's my view...that's how I see it,erryone got their own opinion dou

besides the point of what am I saying is that we shouldn't call every feeling we experience love. lets take time, call it a few other names then in d long run we would be sure of our emotions.

u could be intrigued,interested. like her,,,when u got all these feelings I stated earlier, ,,u could say u love her.

#chill#

• Upvote 1

there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. if I feel all these for someone it definitely mean I love u but may nt mean I'm in love with you

reading thru again if I have a girl that interest me, I cherish, I like, I value and she intrigues me, im not gonna leave her for a problem solver u know. esp when I can solve my own problems.

there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. if I feel all these for someone it definitely mean I love u but mayb nt mean I'm in love with you

True

all these qualities + a problem solver= loving big time.

sure u could solve ur problems Urself, but when u meet someone who is ready to share that ish with u, that's d difference

#@€££€€#

• 2 weeks later...