Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Celeb that are still in da closet

Suavity

@dreamgal..Luk at u..olodo. Obsession ko obsession ni. Who's obsessed? U dat wld do anytin, jst anytin to be wit her or I. And who's talking abt sharing? Lol

Lol u can av her. I prefer to kip loving her in my heart. I knw I wil. I mean its bin 13 years nw. And if u must knw d kind of likeneSs I av for her is nt sexual. More of emotional. Hahaha I cnt do dom dom dom wit her. I dnt c her dat way

Lol u can av her. I prefer to kip loving her in my heart. I knw I wil. I mean its bin 13 years nw. And if u must knw d kind of likeneSs I av for her is nt sexual. More of emotional. Hahaha I cnt do dom dom dom wit her. I dnt c her dat way

hehehehe na you sabi. so long as you have agreed that I can have her alone.

keep dreaming of her while im living the reality, lol.

btw the way I started loving her in my mum's womb so I pass you in that one*tongue out*

@dreamgal..Luk at u..olodo. Obsession ko obsession ni. Who's obsessed? U dat wld do anytin, jst anytin to be wit her or I. And who's talking abt sharing? Lol

let me be olodo I dont care, I will still do anything to have her.

but I dnt pray to god to dream of her like u, hehehehe so judge ursef.

let me be olodo I dont care, I will still do anything to have her.

but I dnt pray to god to dream of her like u, hehehehe so judge ursef.

Na wa for u o. U av dis way of talking . I sed 'used to pray'. And besides who's judging who. U d one talking abt judging. U judged wen u sed I ws obsessed wit her. Bt like I sed u can av her. Nt competing..wsnt competing. Infact I like to meet pple who lik her thoh I cn undstnd dat u may nt be able to relate wit dat cz u sound sorta possessive. Might be wrong thoh

Na wa for u o. U av dis way of talking sha. I sed 'used to pray'. And besides who's judging who. U d one talking abt judging. U judged wen u sed I ws obsessed wit her. Bt like I sed u can av her. Nt competing..wsnt competing. Infact I like to meet pple who lik her thoh I cn undstnd dat u may nt be able to relate wit dat cz u sound sorta possessive. Might be wrong thoh

Lol dreaming? Who's struggling to kip hold of sometin she doesn't av.."So long as u'v agreed i cn av her alone". Hahha ur d one hoping she might be gay? Praying to God is even more realistic cz God does answers prayers. And imagine 13 yrs ago I ws much younger. Muah!

Lol dreaming? Who's struggling to kip hold of sometin she doesn't av.."So long as u'v agreed i cn av her alone". Hahha ur d one hoping she might be gay? Praying to God is even more realistic cz God does answers prayers. And imagine 13 yrs ago I ws much younger. Naaaa its nt abt who knew her first. Wasn't even tinking along dat line. My reference to 13 yrs ago in my previous post ws to let u knw dat it certainly cannot be obssession I av fr her. Muah!

Lol dreaming? Who's struggling to kip hold of sometin she doesn't av.."So long as u'v agreed i cn av her alone". Hahha ur d one hoping she might be gay? Praying to God is even more realistic cz God does answers prayers. And imagine 13 yrs ago I ws much younger. Naaaa its nt abt who knew her first. Wasn't even tinking along dat line. My reference to 13 yrs ago in my previous post ws to let u knw dat it certainly cannot be obssession I av fr her. Muah!

hun I was teasing o. dnt tk it serious ok

yall really taking it personal, calm down okay

Naaaa nt personal at all. Tried sending u a pm.

ok tot u misunderstood me , I only got love for u.

still sha leave my gene alone*straight face*, lemme send d pm instead.

Lol. (U haven't sent it). Message box kips moving abt. Frustrating.

Lol. (U haven't sent it).Message box kips moving abt. Frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...