Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

horrible dates

dreamgal

I just saw a topic about horrible dates so I decided to share it here.

lemme say it according to stella, what's your most horrible/funny or crazy date?

will share mine first

I met a girl on Facebook, very pretty girl.

I like tomboys as friends but can't date one cause it makes me feel gay, so I asked her if she is a tomboy and she said no but she is a little bit masculine. we chatted for months, I asked her out and she agreed. we grew close but she was always sending me pix of only her face and i was really tripping.

hmmm finally o she came to see me, I went with a friend and I have been making mouth abt the girl. I was standing looking round till someone tapped me, if u see this girl eh.

I agree she was pretty facially but from neck to toe she looked like a man, since she saw me first I couldn't prepare my escape well. I was so angry she lied to me, to worsen it she said I looked small.

how wont I look small when she be like man mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew, I just smiled still took her out. gave her tp like I promised, called her when she got home and stopped picking her calls.

Definately not

lol okay.

thats good, so no one takes advantage of u.

life is too short o, u should try and go out more often.

the outside world has alot to offer, u cant get them indoors

lol @dreamqal

that's why I tell people to always send a full pic of themselves. u never know

speaking of dates, never had a horrible one

lol @dreamqal

that's why I tell people to always send a full pic of themselves. u never know

speaking of dates, never had a horrible one

lucky u.

and lol I learnt that the had way

I met a girl on Facebook, very pretty girl.

I like tomboys as friends but can't date one cause it makes me feel gay, so I asked her if she is a tomboy and she said no but she is a little bit masculine. we chatted for months, I asked her out and she agreed. we grew close but she was always sending me pix of only her face and i was really tripping.

hmmm finally o she came to see me, I went with a friend and I have been making mouth abt the girl. I was standing looking round till someone tapped me, if u see this girl eh.

I agree she was pretty facially but from neck to toe she looked like a man, since she saw me first I couldn't prepare my escape well. I was so angry she lied to me, to worsen it she said I looked small.

how wont I look small when she be like man mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew, I just smiled still took her out. gave her tp like I promised, called her when she got home and stopped picking her calls.

Sorry swty,I need to laff small,hahahahahahahahahahah......we can hook up,that's if u still wanna mingle....can give u my facebook add

Of cos i will see to that,i guess am d only gay to be in dis situation

Ur not babe,same here,haven't had any gay date too.am married tho but always felt lyk being wit a lady is more fun so am out to have fun now......hope my first will b wonderful :)

• 5 years later...