Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

in love!n hope am doin d rite thin

bakky

I met dis babe thru a frnd n likd her probably cos she gav me som tough tym made me fell in luv.wr her,initially she tld me she had a gf bt I tot it wsnt smthin srz.....we gt goin n discvrd it ws a serious relationship bt I felt I can always play alng n mite nt rily get jealous bt as tym goes I discovered am lovin her n d gf is stil wt her.weneva she tells me abt d gals habit wil tel her 2 just b calm cos her gf do hit her n I do ask her 4 aw lng ar we gonna b lik dis. Her answer is do u want me 2 chase her away dat I shld b calm.av tried my best 2 show her luv care n am always calm wt her unlik d gf dat shouts @ her n monitor her always. MST wknds we R suppose 2 b 2geda she won't b availabl cos of her gf,its only weekdays we c. She's so carin n she's my kind of woman jst hope am nt foolin Masef cos am so in love#opinions needed#

Ohh dear,did you say this gal is caring and she is always treated bad by her gf?how can people be dis ungrateful?well u shud keep patient and stick too her since she told u so,u never no one day she may be urs,i mean full time.

• Administrators

@Op

Sorry about your plight. If i may ask though, why do you insist on someone that is already in a relationship?

Do you seriously think that if she leaves her girlfriend things will work out well?

It doesn't work like that. Respect relationships and go after someone who is single.

Give yourself to someone that is free to love you, not someone in a relationship.

• 3 months later...

Caring nice n patient but a CHEAT!.. Hmmmmm...... No comment....plus the post is pretty old anyway.

Yeaa posted it lng bt nw av found ma heart desire ***wink**

Gd 4 u sweetie..hope u dnt meet her in a r/shp too lol...jokes apart...gd 4 u,4 reals... :-D

smiles, she's soo single ***wink**