Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

An Angels kiss: Friday Night

kirstyn

FRIDAY NIGHT

Arghhhh!! Someone help!

This is better imagined. Clothes on the floor, wardrobe open, me standing and panicking . Please, what does a girl wear on a date with another girl? Ping ping! My Bb “How far bbe”? oh my! “almost there”. (na lie!) what to wear? Finally, I settle on a black jean, pink top and somewhat matching jewelries. The rest of the clothes chunked inside.

Ten minutes later, knock knock! I ran to the door and open it. Holy molly! Black sandals, red jeans and white top with design. The type that one hand hangs down and the other up. A red bra! My goodness, this chick knows how to tempt a sister! “ ahem, aint you gon let me in”? (I gulp) sure babe, come in! (I swear! If she is a vampire, I will still tell her to come in!). I step back, she steps in and I close the door. “Erm.. hope am ok”? she intoned. (are you kidding me!)No need for words. We smiled at each other, I moved close to her, gently pulled her head down and stole me a delicious kiss! She gave her girly laugh. The night has begun!

We stepped out and flagged a taxi. Of to the BLITZ! My heart was singing! We made small casual talk about office and stuff. We finally dropped at the front of BLITZ, no ticket because its Friday and we are girls. We got a seat, choose Suya and fried chips over roasted fish. Got us some drinks and tucked in. It felt so good hanging out with my angel. It was fun at the BLITZ. But I will not bore you with the nights events.

Back at her flat, she bade me welcome and while I sat at the sitting room, she went into the kitchen to heat some water. While she was gone, I was imagining all sorts of badt badt things we could do. My whole body was hot (inside) When she came out, she said “common inside babe” my heart started palpitating! “thanks love” I followed her into the room. “welcome to my humble abode”. I just smiled with pure joy. She took my purse. While I was standing and eying the big spacious bed , she started pulling off my jewelries, (oh heaves! here it comes!) then my belt, all the while looking into my eye! Have you ever looked into the eyes of someone you love while thinking of making love to them? You should try it! It’s the most intense feeling ever! You go all soft and buttery inside and all you can think of is, loving the heck outa the person!

Belt off, jeans down (still standing and sweating). This babe is driving me nuts! Then, when I was left with only top and panties, she giggled! At my undies! (well, for your infor, its quite sexy! Lol) “all for me”? she whispered. I smiled. It was a pink lace undies, like a net, all secret exposed. She just laughed and said, “oh you just wait!”. She finished undressing me and said, “your turn”. With trembling hands, I reverently started undressing my gorgeous! My dreams unfolding before my eyes! How I have longed for this moment, to behold her fair succulent looking body, to feel the tender texture…..no, not yet! I undressed her to her undies. Both red! And lacy too, as transparent as mine. I had to laugh too. I just realized how bold, shameless and inviting it looks. Schweet!! While I was gaping at the tantalizing cocoon between her legs, she smacked my butts and pointed at the bathroom where I went like a silly girl and humbly waited for my love. She mixed up the hot water and erm……I think I should tell a bit about the bath….(hehehe)

She has E-45 bathing liquid soap. She put on a shower cap and gave me a new one too. That earned her a quick kiss. Then she said, “you do me first” great! Splash of water, drop of soap, I started lathering her body. Just as i taught, soft, tender and smooth. I wanted to feel everywhere but tactically avoided the honeypot…that will come later. 36b boobs, awesome tits( makes me wanna suck like right now). I kneeded the babies gently, then took her sponge and gave her a good loving scrub. My turn! By the time I was through with her body, her pupils were dead dilated and her eyes looked smokey. I felt great and hot and so wet! Then she set on me. She took her time bathing me. When she got to my boobs, she paused and just looked. I am not as busty as her but by jove! I got killer tits! She just said “wow!” I don’t know who was breathing faster. She speeded up and soon, we finished bathing. Rinsed off and oh wow! She fell on me and bombarded me with hot sizzling kisses. I gave it back to her!

We continues kissing till we landed on the bed, she on top of me. It was the longest, sweetest and most lavishing kiss I have ever shared with someone. I don’t know how long it lasted. It felt like I was drinking from a sweet gallon of honey! We kept rolling on top of each other until we were so out of breath, we had to stop to gulp in air! Whoopsy zada! This na temptation! When we caught our breath, we kissed again, but slower this time, one moment, I was on top, the next, I was under. Then she started trailing kisses gently from my nose, down to my throat. Sucking gently, gosh! It gets to your head when someone does that! Quick as she started, she moved down to my belly, am ticklish. So I giggled when she got there and sucked on my belly button. Shai! This babe go kill me oo (don’t worry, I will die happily in her arms…) she continued down to my pubs… and stopped. Stopped?! Oh no, she just moved back up to my twitching tits that has been on standing ovation waiting for her hot wet lips….ahem… she moved up to honor their invitation. First she kissed round my boobs, then crawled up to my left tit. The waiting was agonizing! But oh it was worth it! Wet warm lips and tongue…..a feel of paradise! Boy! Can she suck! I don’t know how she does it, but she knows when to change tempo. Sweet mama! She drove me crazy! From one boob to another. It was magical, tender and loving. I felt no pain afterwards. Mehn! The babe is good! I taught I will come, but no, she suddenly stopped. What?!! Not now! Instead, she went down again and felt my fountain running. I heard her give such a sexy groan, I taught my heart will burst with love for this Angel of mine!

She raised a finger up. It was dripping with my nectar. She slowly put it in her mouth and sucked on it. That sight sent a sizzle from my toes to my head! She then smiled strangely and dove right into my V. whoohooo! How can one girl do so many things with her mouth and tongue? For the first time ever, I felt tears rolling down my eyes! The sweetness was so loving and exquisite; it touched something inside of me. I felt such intense love for chizzy, I cursed the person that made the law against same sex marriage in this country! (good sex makes you think all sorts of things you know…:P/>). She loved me so deep and complete. I hit orgasm while she was down there. With such intense trembling and groans and going on and on with –Chizzy, oh Chizzy. Tears dripping down my eyes. She came up and held me in her arms while the tremors subsided.

As my heart beat slowed, I was thinking, where did she come from? Where has she been hiding? Then I whispered a thank you to the good fortune that made our path cross. I smiled tremulously and said, “my turn babe”. We laughed for some time. I didn’t know how good it feels to laugh while making love. And trust me, I made her say stuff like “

oh my gosh! Carah!! Lordy!! Oh babe!! (And some other things I aint gon tell you:rolleyes:/> ah!) when she came, it was with a jet of cum that hit my tummy and a scream. She had to put a pillow over her mouth. ( yes! Yes!! I made her squirt! Dancing azonto! My jungus! It feels good to make someone squirt! Am good with ma mouth and fingers you know) I held her so close to my wildly beating heart, slowly caressing her back, stroking it up and down, savoring the softness and thinking of the next thing i will do this weekend and days to come to drive her bonkers. This angel has fallen for me and i have yielded to her magic! ( Hey! she aint the first, other angels did fall for the daughters of men! hehehehe)

I intend to love her for as long as time permits us. And hopefully, she will love me as well, I have no doubt about her feeling. If you must know, there is a difference between making love and having sex. We made love. When she recovered, we cuddled up. Both of us feeling like jelly. We kissed. While I was drifting off to sleep, I heard her whisper;" its gon be a long weekend my love". Oh yeah I thaught! Who can resist an Angels kiss?

The deed is done! If you guys makes me write more, then am gon turn it into a book and you all gon buy it! :D/>lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...