Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

yaay yiiiiiiyi

Mide

Hi ladies, tomorrow is my birthday, so please wish me a happy birthday, I'd really appreciate it, even. Though am not getting a cake, ur wishes will make my day. Thanks

Happy birthday doll...wishing you your heart desires

Thanks fay fay, sauvity thanks ooo, I actually Got a cake oooo this morning from my brother. Wish I can put the pictures up

• Moderators

I hope today is full of fun and happiness and everything that you enjoy. and pray today is the beginning of another wonderful year for you. Happy birthday.

Yeah,yeah, I know this is coming rather late,but an extra birthday wish can do you no harm. So here's wishing you long life, prosperity and every good thing that life has to offer, happy birthday in arrears.

Thank u ladies I had a great time, actually it was awesome went on an excursion at work and had a great time on the bouncing castle, I was like a little child, by the way am a teacher, so imagine the fun climbing the bouncing castle with my preschool kids... Buh u guys also made my day, much Love Muahhhhhhhhh