Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

AMY AND JOANNE: PART ONE

Prisca

• Administrators

oanne looked helplessly in the mirror at her thick bushed crotch. Never in her wildest dreams had she figured something like this would happen to her. It started about three months ago after she started working out at the health club. Now as she looked back on it she couldn't believe she had been so stupid! Like a lot of first timers she had literally thrown herself into her workouts. When the desired results were a little slow in coming, well she decided to take a short cut and use some oral steroids. She was still staring at her p**sy when a knock on her bedroom door knocked her back to reality. "Who is it?" she asked almost sullenly. "Who do you think it is?" her best friend Amy ask while shoving her way into the room. "Hey, girl," Amy said quickly, "you'd better get a move on or we're gonna be late!" "I know, I know," Joanne replied a little dejectedly, "keep your shirt on." Amy plopped down on the bed and began paging through a magazine while asking almost absentmindedly, "You've been acting kinda strangely for the past few weeks, you got something bothering you?" Joanne pulled a blue sweater over her head and was reaching for her plaid skirt when she burst into tears and replied, "God, Amy, I've really done it this time!!!" Amy looked up with a quizzical look on her face and asked softly, "What, what have you done this time?" Amy had known Joanne for most of their eighteen and a half years and was used to her emotional out bursts, but this time her best friend seemed to be really stressed out! "Y-you promise not to laugh or tell anyone?" Joanne sniffled. "Sure, of course I do," Amy replied quickly. "I mean it, Ames," Joanne shot back, "I don't want anyone to know!" "Know what?!?" Amy shot back in exasperation. After taking a deep breath Joanne turned to face her Amy and then without warning spread her legs and thrust out her p**sy towards her stunned friend's face! "See," Joanne wailed, "what am I gonna do?!?" Amy's mouth sagged open as she gazed at the huge clit that forced its way through the forest of Joanne's super hairy p**sy! "Good grief," Amy intoned softly as her voice trailed off, "I-I've never seen anything like it............." "See what I mean?" Joanne asked. "And it's still growing!"

Amy stared for another long moment at the incredible organ, and after clearing her throat looked up at Joanne and asked, "But how, why?" Joanne plopped down on the bed next to her friend and explained, "You know when I joined the health club last summer and went hog wild working out and running?" "Yeah," Amy replied, "you wanted to get in shape for basketball." "Well," Joanne continued, "I did a pretty stupid thing!" "What?" her friend asked nervously. "What did you do?" After rolling her eyes and shrugging Joanne replied, "Well, I took some steroids to improve my muscle mass!" "You what!?!" Amy asked in total shock. "You mean you injected yourself with drugs?!?" "Nooooooo," Joanne replied quickly, "I took some powder and mixed it with juice, it seemed safe enough!!!" "But one of the side effects was an enlarged clit?" Amy asked. "Yeah," Joanne replied sadly, "a super enlarged clit!"

The two of them sat there more a moment without speaking until Amy whispered, C-can I see it again?" "I guess," Joanne replied, "I don't see why not." "Does your mom know?" Amy asked while Joanne stood up. "Are you nuts or something!!!" Joanne replied quickly. "If she ever found out that I'd taken drugs, I don't even wanna think about it!!!" "I see what you mean," Amy replied while staring again at Joanne's super engorged clit. "A-are you turned on, I mean, you know?" "Yeah, I know," Joanne replied tiredly, "and yes, all the time, I can't even wear panties cuz they rub against it and give me orgasms all day." "Y-you're kidding," Amy replied as her own p**sy drenched it self with cunt juice. "C-can I touch it, please?" she asked. "Okay," Joanne answered, "but be gentle, it's super sensitive!" After taking a deep breath to regain her composure Amy gingerly let her finger tip brush over the little glans. Almost immediately Joanne's legs buckled slightly and a long low groan escaped her throat and she begged, "P-please, suck me!"

Amy moaned so

• 7 years later...
12 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Please

Biko

Ejoor

Emabinu 

Da'Allah

Am in my mom's house and my p**sy hurts from masturbating to @vina Story 

Lmao. My fren Goan get a gf.

13 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao. My fren Goan get a gf.

My dear, atink am beginning to enjoy 'singlehood' oo. Minus the Konji part of it am good. 

• Haha 1