Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Football Fans

mifled

Because they are petty lossers..lol now that we have pitied all ya asses and gave you Mata

Let's see if your fortune will turn up...seriously the Man U is going down they will soon find CRUDE OIL

.tongue out ..

• Administrators

Lol....like seriously its not as if Chelski is any better...Manchester United is going through a phase transition but will come out of it pretty soon. Mata is not going to solve no problem, he will help but wont do jack.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Lol....like seriously its not as if Chelski is any better...Manchester United is going through a phase transition and will come out of it pretty soon. Mata is not going to solve no problem, he will help but wont do jack.

• Like 1

Its Evident That There's only one LEGENDARY Club(CHELSEA)& Just The Others. #EVERYTHINGChelsea #RideOrDie #FaithfulLover #TillThyKingdomCome

Yes! Yes! Yes!..

• Administrators

@Abystacy --- What happened to Chelski when they played West Ham? Emm emm was the Ref not fair or let me see...players lazy? LOL...

• Like 1

• Administrators

Well, i am not arguing that... i don't even see us making top four , but Chelsea fans think they are the ish...Chelsea sucks.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...