• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Malawi

• FlyJ

• softstud

• lovebird

Top Posters In This Topic

@flyj as much as id love to agree with u, im a bit unparalleled as to the ''razz and ghetto' ' thing. U wld be surprised at how many ' ''coo kids' ' are into it but then again..thats jst my 2 cents.

• 4 weeks later...

Marijuana makes you go mad, it's not a cool thing at all. But I can't really say it's a razz thing, because I have a friend that takes it and she's the definition of class. On the other hand I have a friend that quit recently, because a car hit him. He crossed the road walking, instead of running because he saw the cars moving in slow motion yet they were on top speed, that's what I call madness.

Marijuana doesn't make u go mad Hun... It depend on ur dosage.. No one ever said its cool. If u smoke Kush too look cool ur just a dumbass... It relieves stress n tension for me especially after a long day or week... If you consume maryjane and it has negative effects on u then one should stop... Mary Jane ain't gonna turn u mad...maryjane is way safer than alcohol, doesn't have so much adverse effects like alcohol and yet it's still ILLEGAL

• 1 month later...

LOL... When did ganja smoking become a cool thing?

oh my word, just saw this post and remembered a guy soliciting me to tryout what he called SK, i said I'm not interested,not ready to kolo, the dude started preaching to me on the benefits, i just had to ask the dude 'ARE YOU SATAN' lol.

lol@ daft punk. marijuana can be used for various purposes both recreational and medical.. it can be consumed in different ways. sk (skunk) is just one of the numerous grades of marijuana, which is commonly accessible in Nigeria.. marijuana has assisted in saving lives of so many individuals today but is deemed illegal. Even some medication that are on the counter drugs have traces of cannabinol in it. marijuana does not necessarily have to be smoked it can be extracted, what is important is the THC (TETRAHYROCANNABINOL).

Marinol (dronabinol) is a man-made form of cannabis (also known as marijuana).

Marinol is used to treat loss of appetite that causes weight loss in people with AIDS. It is also used to treat severe nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. Marinol is for use only when other medications have been unable to control the nausea and vomiting even in the treatment of anorexia and other eating disorders.

so, when I hear people say stuff like if u take marijuana u will kolo, I smile and laugh at such persons intuition.

do have a lovely day...indica all the way

oh my word, just saw this post and remembered a guy soliciting me to tryout what he called SK, i said I'm not interested,not ready to kolo, the dude started preaching to me on the benefits, i just had to ask the dude 'ARE YOU SATAN' lol.

Hahahahaha this is soo funny

Abeg where this babe dey ....I ß learner sha but i learn fast. I wonder how it feels to make love after taking herbs ? (Just thinking ooo)

Hmmmn

lol@ daft punk. marijuana can be used for various purposes both recreational and medical.. it can be consumed in different ways. sk (skunk) is just one of the numerous grades of marijuana, which is commonly accessible in Nigeria.. marijuana has assisted in saving lives of so many individuals today but is deemed illegal. Even some medication that are on the counter drugs have traces of cannabinol in it. marijuana does not necessarily have to be smoked it can be extracted, what is important is the THC (TETRAHYROCANNABINOL).

Marinol (dronabinol) is a man-made form of cannabis (also known as marijuana).

Marinol is used to treat loss of appetite that causes weight loss in people with AIDS. It is also used to treat severe nausea and vomiting caused by cancer chemotherapy. Marinol is for use only when other medications have been unable to control the nausea and vomiting even in the treatment of anorexia and other eating disorders.

so, when I hear people say stuff like if u take marijuana u will kolo, I smile and laugh at such persons intuition.

do have a lovely day...indica all the way

I hear your scientific gist, I'm not hating or anything I have friends that take marijuana in different forms but for me personally it is a NO, cos I have a personal experience of my first cousin (intelligent, handsome dude) taking it and running mad, ending up in psychia ,thats is why I personally say no.