Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

she broke my heart

mifled

Wen I saw her on the 25th of december 2013, I knew I had found the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. My brain automatically went into drive mood of planning how our life would be. She was that perfect. On the first of january, I asked God to bless our relationship if being a lesbian was not a sin, he should bless our relationship. I loved her and she loved me so much,my search for the Perfect one had ended. Our beautiful four months relationship was blossoming. She even wanted us to get a house together and furnish to our taste. Then two days ago she broke my heart and broke up with me, she said she loved someone else. I have loved before her and I had been hurt, she was my last chance at love and then she breaks up, she took the last strength i had for love and threw it in the dustbin. Nw im numb,my heart and head is blank. Im never going to feel anymore, I dnt even want to feel anymore. I ll just drown myself in alcohol, hopefully I wnt think abt it till I forget

• Downvote 1

• Moderators

Not trying to minimize your heartbreak or anything, but December 25, 2013 till January 14, 2014 is one day short of *** weeks not 4 months. Sorry for everything, remember it gets better.

Awwww,I hate stories like this, buh darling its all good, u guys were never meant to be. I know soon u will find someone who will make u feel loved and cared for, someone who will always put a smile on ur cute face , so don't give on love, we always find love in strange places, so that special someone is just around the corner, so have fun, be urself, live ur life, hang out more, love pretty and fab coz u are beautiful and wonderfully made, and u deserve happiness.

Oh dear sorry...guess you guys were not meant to be together then,tot you said she loved you? What really happened then?people just go ahead and break someones heart as if is nothing this days.dont give up on love better person will come your way.it's okey.

• Administrators

Sorry about that...heartbreaks could be hard. Just keep it moving....you will find love when you least expect.

Trusts me I never want to find love again, who wants to find love so good as this and have it end., I gave my best, buh it didn't seem gud enough for her.

Trusts me I never want to find love again, who wants to find love so good as this and have it end. I had no fault, I gave my best much more quantity my best, buh it didn't seem gud enough for her. What did the other girl have or give to her that I couldn't

you had no fault? really? that mentality can make u lose alot. any way stay strong

A friend once told me...' For each heartbreak you get....you are actually getting close to finding your soul mate....'

Just take heart dear...these things happens....but don't give up on love :D

• Administrators

A friend once told me...' For each heartbreak you get....you are actually getting close to finding your soul mate....'

Just take heart dear...these things happens....but don't give up on love :D/>/>

Absolutely....I can testify to that.

@Benumbed....You can't stop expecting to find love because it didn't work out with one person....stay optimistic and please don't shut love out.

• 2 weeks later...

If u dnt design ur life plan u'd probably fall into someone else's plan..and guess wat dey av for u?..nt much!

Move on. You don't have to see the whole staircase..just take the first step.

And she even told u she loved someone else. Dats honesty n dats d closest to d best she cld eva give u. Cheer up..and wen u do even in daylight ur gonna see bright stars:)

• 2 weeks later...