Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What I didn’t order Vs What I keep getting!

MissBanks

Let me explain…

*puts phone down, ushers you to sit comfortably, asks if you need refreshments, sits opposite you, clears throat, pulls sleeves then sips zobo*

💁🏽‍♀️ehenn so hmmnn…

Your POV is yours truly, outta nowhere, exclaiming “heww mba mba mba mba” shaking her head left to right endless times while murmuring dress sense tips at her phone 🤦🏾‍♀️

I mean… if you’re gonna come at this spec of a Queen 😌👸

*adjust crown*

…come correct 😌

*signals for my minder to feed me some more 🍇grapes*

Ehenn o so as I was saying…

World people would not let me rest on top dating o. They have carried my matter to the Senate and have made it one of their life’s goals to chain me to somebody’s son 💒

Hian I don’t want ohhhh they wouldn’t hear 

Dazzow I would be getting unsolicited pictures and bio breakdowns of different specimen for approval 🤦🏾‍♀️ 

This one just landed onto my poor device and I just shouted 🫣😲 “heww mba mba mba mba mba mba mba…mba nu” (no no no no….no nowww in Igbo)

Like unku is not even scratching the surface in anyway helluuurrr 🫤

Next thing I’m suggesting tweaks about the specimen to myself for myself (because it’s not like they could hear me) 💁🏽‍♀️ 

I keep going for a few minutes then I feel a tap on my shoulder “is everything okay?”

All I could say was “yes ohhh” but a deep sigh still followed with additional “hmmn” and “hian” up and down 😆

Just imagine the impetus *in Patience Oziokwor’s voice*

Just imagine one of those “strike a pose” moments that must be on the bottom half of the staircase 📸 

or the one in the car 🚗 with one leg out (oga where are you “not going” to?)

I don see something…serious pose with one hand on the chin and the other by the hip o😭 

Wifey better be ready for the comic relief that has been my predicament because it’s her fault I’m being tortured…dunno what is taking her this long 😞

This is definitely another evening for ram suya and berry blast because wetin Musa no go see for gate 🚶🏽‍♀️