Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What was your first experience with a woman like?

simpl384

first-lesbian-experience.jpeg

I was in SS1 and she was my school sister,one night I went to see her in her dorm,she walked me back to my dorm and as I was about to enter my room,she pulled me back and kissed me...it wasn't shocking but it was awkward...I didn't like it with her but I was ready to try it with another girl.

Share your thoughts, opinions, and experiences.

Few yrs ago. Final year in skl,we met on a social network. Was already In love bfr she visited. So whn it happened, though scary and shy at first, it was exquisite.

e don tey wey I spoil..... in primary ***, I went to visit our family friends, the youngest daughter was also in primary ***, we were playing in a corner of her compound when she told me to close my eyes let her show me something. she said I should close my eyes and leave my mouth slightly open. I was expecting a sweet in my mouth but rather, she French kissed me, I almost threw up when I felt her saliva in my mouth! I pushed her and kept spitting. I didn't play with her again. I went into the house.

Fast forward two years later in primary 5, my neighbour who was in primary 4, and who somehow was always tribing with me, for the love of god I can't recall how it started. one day she said, I want to teach you something, she went down on me. That was my first oral sex. I liked it.

e don tey wey I spoil..... in primary ***, I went to visit our family friends, the youngest daughter was also in primary ***, we were playing in a corner of her compound when she told me to close my eyes let her show me something. she said I should close my eyes and leave my mouth slightly open. I was expecting a sweet in my mouth but rather, she French kissed me, I almost threw up when I felt her saliva in my mouth! I pushed her and kept spitting. I didn't play with her again. I went into the house.

Fast forward two years later in primary 5, my neighbour who was in primary 4, and who somehow was always tribing with me, for the love of god I can't recall how it started. one day she said, I want to teach you something, she went down on me. That was my first oral sex. I liked it.

Our neighbor,she was about 5yrs older ,I was 15...i already knew I was attracted to same sex..was kinda scared.she was very friendly n always wanted me around her(my mum didn't like dat at all,mum wud say:stop hanging around dis girl ,she's way older than u..lol mother's instincts..)final straw: she asked to come over ,nobody was home,as soon as I walked into her room she said "i wanna show u something"...she placed my hand on her boobs n asked if liked how it felt, I chuckled n looked away but didn't remove my hand,she moved closer n stared at my eyes for awhile ,I kept looking away (damn i wanted to faint!)..she kissed me...gradually like she was checking if I wanted it..i didn't withdraw..then she continued..i kissed her back and.....anyway,dats How we started sha..later we changed location...over the years we saw here n there..recently we met n exchanged numbers,then she called n said "I wanna show u something"..we both laughed hard n I said "u get luck say u don marry,I for show u wetin Dem dey call "something"..u tink say na before?

...lol..she tried to convince me..but naahh..sleeky doesn't do married women...she's cuter than ever though! Chai!...hehehehe

Our neighbor,she was about 5yrs older ,I was 15...i already knew I was attracted to same sex..was kinda scared.she was very friendly n always wanted me around her(my mum didn't like dat at all,mum wud say:stop hanging around dis girl ,she's way older than u..lol mother's instincts..)final straw: she asked to come over ,nobody was home,as soon as I walked into her room she said "i wanna show u something"...she placed my hand on her boobs n asked if liked how it felt, I chuckled n looked away but didn't remove my hand,she moved closer n stared at my eyes for awhile ,I kept looking away (damn i wanted to faint!)..she kissed me...gradually like she was checking if I wanted it..i didn't withdraw..then she continued..i kissed her back and.....anyway,dats How we started sha..later we changed location...over the years we saw here n there..recently we met n exchanged numbers,then she called n said "I wanna show u something"..we both laughed hard n I said "u get luck say u don marry,I for show u wetin Dem dey call "something"..u tink say na before?

...lol..she tried to convince me..but naahh..sleeky doesn't do married women...she's cuter than ever though! Chai!...hehehehe

Ko nse ni idi ti wa le'n.....lmao

Was about 7 or 8 then, happened with my cousin and the neighbour's kid. The boys were out playing football, and we the girls decided to do something fun which ended up to be oral sex. Can't really recall how it started, just that we took turns licking each other. didn't like it cos of how it tickled. Decided to stop and watch them instead, later fell asleep while watching.

Next thing I saw when I woke, their moms screaming at each other. my cousin and the other girl had their backs designed with cane. My brother had caught them in the act while I was asleep and reported to their mothers. he swore I wasn't among and I knew how disappointed he and my mom would be if I admitted. The girls said I had joined them, just to make me pay too. Just kept on saying "i'm innocent" and actually began to believe I was. Think they hated me after that..

@hipstar..abeg na..translate what u said in English, French or Hausa..biko!..hahaha

French, hausa ke. U get tongue to replace mine with aftr I don chew am to pieces?

Means.. no be today yansh dey back..lol

I never really knew what been a lesbian is...I have always crushed over girls for whatever awkward reason. I have six elder brothers plus my three cousin brothers living in the house with us and they are all sporty ranging from football, basket ball( we have a basketball court in the house)and tennis and because we have access to a field in the estate where one can do all the recreational stuff, I do always tag along with them , overtime I learnt how to do some footy tricks with football, tennis,volleyball among other things and I started representing my schools at inter house sports like run,table tennis, volleyball at a very tender age and my mum hated that. said I was turning out like the boys, that's how I met this girl, few years older than I am and she use to come to house to play basketball with my brothers and I crushed on her like there's no tomorrow, I get all shy and close mouthed any time she comes that I sometimes hide at the balcony and watch her (never suspected she knew about it) plus i did everything to learn how to play basketball so she do notice me, but i was way too tiny and not tall enough as my brothers would say. So I started writing love letters for her in my dairy which of course I never actually got the courage to send, later she said she likes me and she started buying me wristwatch and necklace on festive period,till about 14 she finally kissed me on one of those estate picnic that we had, I kissed her back until I felt her hand on my tiny breast tha was still growing, it was the most awkward kiss ever and I ran as far as my legs could carry me, although it felt strange,i liked the kiss and her hands on my breast but avoided her like shit because I couldn't understand why it actually felt good. plus she got admission through one basketball university in US and we kinda went our separate ways. We got in touch recently and she's now married to her Sierra Leone girlfriend and they have two kids.

lol Mills and boon is the most stupidest novel ever. .so naively written.

Hehe very interesting stories

Felt like I was reading mills n boons o

Bring it on guys!!

lol Mills and boon is the most stupidest novel ever. .so naively written.

Yeah very predictable too nd shallow

Well ion read it that much

As long as I see nora roberts, Barbara delinsky nd james hadley chase am good to read

I was in secondary school then, SS1. It was a boarding school and I was a new student, I was super shy and came off as unfriendly because I stayed away from other girls, I got invitations to join groups but I was so naïve, clueless and worried about making friends with the wrong girls so I kept to myself. Would stay on my bed all day reading novels n eating n I distributed all my provisions because I was super nice, lol. I was new afterall and I had to be taught how to be tough... That was what endeared her to me, before she approached me I had heard about her, she wasn't among any group and yet she was the most popular, she is very pretty n almost all the guys wanted to date her, she was untouchable even seniors respected her and wanted to be her friend....

I remember exactly how she approached me, she came to see her bestfriend who wasn't around n decided to stop by "U no get anyother thing to do apart from eating n reading?" She said with an irritating look on her face, dnt you have friends? I didn't and somehow she could tell.. What's your name? She asked and I told her... "Okay so you are even a yoruba girl, mtchew no dull yourself o if you finish your provisions in one night you go suffer, see you need to be free with other girls n tough too and am ready to help you shey you hear? We are friends now no worry because I like you " she said and left... I actually found it funny because she didn't ask to be friends with me, she just decided n I remember blushing cuz she said she likes me n yes I remember thinking of her till I slept...

We became friends very fast, she did teach me a lot of things..... We had enemies, so many people were against our friendship especially her bestie and though we both were under fire we fought hard, I was worried we might lose our friendship but she had a solution and the solution was simple.. One evening after singing unbreakable by westlife to me, she loved singing for me in the evenings(Sometimes I wonder if that's where my love for music generated from) She asked me if I had ever watched a lesbian movie I said NO, she tried touching me and I didn't feel anything n she told me the only way we could have an everlasting friendship is if we dated cuz our love will be so strong and will never be broken, she said it amidst tears n also told me she loved me and she touched me again, perhaps it was because she said she loved me or because she was crying cuz she felt weird but this time I did feel something beyond my control n I felt it again when she handed me a biro the next day in class, every little touch of hers spoke volumes n sent shivers to my body, we loved each other and with time everything fell into place, we would sleep together on a single bed amidst homophobic remarks from room mates but we didn't care, she would even hug me tighter . We would steal our parent's phones to call each other everytime we were on vacations, lol and though our story didn't have a happy ending n though I think what we had might have been infatuation she was my first experience ever and thinking about it still warms my heart

mine was in jss2, thou she's late now ( may her soul rest in peace AMEN). when everyone else have gone for intro-tech class, she would call me aside, try to bully me and then squeez my boobs WOW. that experience really made me an expert in sucking boobs n p**sy till date.

Well well well

Hmmmm when did mine start can't even say cos I had always like girls

So I did lots of imagining before the real deal

...well the real deal came when I was partially working, was fresh from high school was 14 or so, was a front desk attendant in a gym, one cool Saturday my real deal walked in, a kenyan, fit sexy tall and dark (an ex-model), she wanna register in the gym, registered her so I stole her number, started sending her text msgs anonymously, she cursed at me firstly,then she was like curious to knw who the suppose guy is, ( she thought I was a guy), so I one day mentioned to her I was a lady, then all the curses dropped(y her girls like dat? ) anyways she got more interested in knowing who I was , we started exchanging text nd calls, meanwhile I don brag to her say I sabi do wen I no sabi anytin ......fast forward to *** months I showed my self she was so shocked, cos I was pretty young nd we kinda see eachother almost every weekend, so she took me for a frnd , 6 months gone being a frnd to someone I wanted so badly, got fraustrated and told her I plan to get a girlfriend, anty change am for me o say wetin I need girlfriend for, shioooo u no date me nah , well long story short we f***ked for 4yrs lol ( and errrrm she noticed i was an amateur nd she still taunts me abt it till tomorrow dt she tot me all I knw, she was a good teacher tho)

Dtz all

Hmmmn, welll, i hv always liked girls, but didnt knw hw to go about it, i met this girl online she wz a lot older, pretty nd cute, i wz about 17 then, she wz so nice to me, she invited me to her house, we talked nd after some time, she started to undress me, i was soo excited bout this, and finally we started kissing, and every other thing fell into place, we rarely saw each other cos i was in school then, i lost my fone nd lost her contact, sad much cos i miss her

Boarding school. Had to be in my jss 2. I was so young and had all these awards like price baby,most beautiful jss1 and 2 student and all. Had a school mother and a school sister. At jss 2,my school mother was trying to walk me back to my dorm and when she got under the tree,she dragged me there,leaned me towards the tree and gave me a deep kiss. Okay I was shocked,I know such things happen in mY schoolbut hey I didn't think it would come to me as I was just 10,but after my shock we kept kissing as she refrained me from stopping her. She practically sucked out my boobs for me because she started kissing and touching me every night,at a point I stopped seeing her and she started threatening me,I then decided to give in and did all the things she wanted me to do. I started getting use to it and by ss1 I haf my own gal friend in school. Lord,what didn't we do. We had the longest bath and all.

I miss my boarding school

Plus the fact that in ss2 I had so many people who wanted to be with me,ss3 was worst. I sha had my fun

No bad memories

Boarding school. Had to be in my jss 2. I was so young and had all these awards like price baby,most beautiful jss1 and 2 student and all. Had a school mother and a school sister. At jss 2,my school mother was trying to walk me back to my dorm and when she got under the tree,she dragged me there,leaned me towards the tree and gave me a deep kiss. Okay I was shocked,I know such things happen in mY schoolbut hey I didn't think it would come to me as I was just 10,but after my shock we kept kissing as she refrained me from stopping her. She practically sucked out my boobs for me because she started kissing and touching me every night,at a point I stopped seeing her and she started threatening me,I then decided to give in and did all the things she wanted me to do. I started getting use to it and by ss1 I haf my own gal friend in school. Lord,what didn't we do. We had the longest bath and all.

Plus the fact that in ss2 I had so many people who wanted to be with me,ss3 was worst. I sha had my fun

No bad memories

U didnt even hv boobs and she was suckn?... wtf? Jeez, she was out to spoil u good and my guess.. she did.. #shrugs# i've really got to make a script outta all diz experiences. Who ever initiated dis topic did one helluva job... c'mon ladies keep them coming, havn such a nice time.... whooooops

No bad memories

I went to a boarding school too but if anyone did that to me, I'd hate them for as long as the sun rises and only forgive after I've learnt it.

Iris oooo lmao. .A beg free me

I went to a boarding school too but if anyone did that to me, I'd hate them for as long as the sun rises and only forgive after I've learnt it.