Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What was your first experience with a woman like?

simpl384

Lol,what would you have had me do? Beat her up? That wasn't an option. Report her? it was kinda a norm because it was an all gals,if a senior makes advances at you and you refuse,your life would be made a living hell and there is nothing you can do about it. She and her friends will look for every reason to make your life miserable as long as you are in that school. You would be singled out all the time. When they pass out,they ask the next set to continue from where they stopped with the torments and so goes the circle

Either way,before then,I already knew I liked gals. But haven't thought of practising it

I went to an all girls’ school so I understand the viral popularity of such acts and your defenseless position. Notice too that I said consenting. In short, your school mother was pervy.

I went to an all girls’ school so I truly understand the viral popularity of such acts and your defenceless position. Notice too that I mentioned ‘consenting’ and that’s significant. In short, the main content of my comment is that your school mother was very pervy.

'Pervy' would be putting it mildly.. try Masochist, how abt pedophile.. wtf? She shud go to jail... mtcheeew

• 5 weeks later...

I think I had a lot of first times, but my first sexual experience was a really pretty lady I met through Hi5, we both schooled in the same area so it was natural to hook up. I still remember the day, date, time and the sequence of event that took place before the deed was done. Unfortunately I was young and naive and fell in love really fast while unkwown to me I was just another girl she added to her list of girls. Anyways I got over her eventually and to some extent I think that experience made me the person I am today.

e don tey wey I spoil..... in primary ***, I went to visit our family friends, the youngest daughter was also in primary ***, we were playing in a corner of her compound when she told me to close my eyes let her show me something. she said I should close my eyes and leave my mouth slightly open. I was expecting a sweet in my mouth but rather, she French kissed me, I almost threw up when I felt her saliva in my mouth! I pushed her and kept spitting. I didn't play with her again. I went into the house.

Fast forward two years later in primary 5, my neighbour who was in primary 4, and who somehow was always tribing with me, for the love of god I can't recall how it started. one day she said, I want to teach you something, she went down on me. That was my first oral sex. I liked it.

Primary?...u girls are now something else..

• 2 months later...

I had the biggest crush on my nanny/cook of the house. So one day I kissed her. I think I was 7 or 8, I was horrified when she burst into laughter. I ran up a tree in the courtyard of our house. I was scared she would tell my mom but she came back after a while with cake and orange fanta we never spoke of it again. A few years ago I found an old picture of her in one of the few albums my parents took with them. She was always smiling.

• 6 months later...

Mine was terrible. Hated it. But the story is so peculiar that if the girl who did it frequents this forum. She'd know immediately. Can't have that. Unless that was her MO

• Moderators

Haaa! @ Hawken. Sorry o... Hahahaha. You do seem scarred! LOL

Lots of perverts out there though! A lot of you were molested. Geez! -by peers. Nne! 

• 2 years later...

I had always like girls as long as l can remember. My first crush was Ogechi in blessed memory. l was just transferred to this new school where she happened to be my classmate. She was so pretty, indeed she was a Queen. We became this specially friends that at the end of each term we did find it difficult to part ways each time and we make sure we call each other with every opportunity we had.

Primary school was over, we went separate school and l came back one holiday, only to hear she was killed by her friends parents. It was on the news. l was so devastated and my brother said she was too pretty to live long while he comforted me.

From that day, l saw Ogechi in my dreams every now and then till my University days. After l told my Mum about it, and she said is not a good thing. The last time l dream tn of her, she said goodbye and l never saw her again.

My first sexual experience was in Jss3, there was this senior we were always on the opposite end of every thing and l and my friends made sure we gave her tough time on everything because we disliked her.

So one mid term break l stayed back in school because it was always fun in the hostel but some how, l fell sick. The only person that cared for me was this senior, l and my friends disliked. She so much cared for me beyond my imagination as l was so helpless. l was in period l could even change myself and my all cloths was dirty because l was so, so sick. She cleaned me up she time and wash my cloths and even spoon fed me. So l starting seeing a new her.

Then one day as we were laying down on her bed, one thing just led to two thing and we just had sex. 

When my friends returned from mid term, they were surprised that hate has turned to love but it was the must rolling coaster relationship l have ever had.

• 10 months later...

My first time was horrible. No connection, no romance, just awkward sex that didn't feel good or right. I hated but I tried with someone else and kept trying till I got it right. 

The boarding house experiences tho, I should have come here for inspiration to write my story a long time ago.

And almost everyone be having sex early. Really early!!! Anyways it's not molestation as long as y'all are in the same age range right????.

What is the age of consent in Nigeria sef? I heard it's 16.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Hahahahah!

All girls Boarding school is the foundation for Lesbian101 .

So it seems. E pain me say i nor go.