Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ร—
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What was your first experience with a woman like?

simpl384

On 10/25/2018 at 7:48 PM, Ivyy said:

Hahahahah!

All girls Boarding schoolย is the foundation for Lesbian101 .

ย 

Even the mix too. Once is a boarding school be sure of that. Girls liking girls and boys liking boys.๐Ÿ˜

But of a truth secondary sch days can not be compare to non. You have nothing to worry about apart from your books and who you are loving.

The irony is all my siblings attended boarding school. All of them straight. I'm the one who attended mix day school. Look what I turn. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

The irony is all my siblings attended boarding school. All of them straight. I'm the one who attended mix day school. Look what I turn. ๐Ÿ˜‚

you never can really tell if they actually dated same sex most especially if there is a huge age gap. And also most Nigerians are very secretive people when it comes to relationships.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/25/2018 at 11:48 AM, Txunamy said:

Hahahahah!

All girls Boarding schoolย is the foundation for Lesbian101 .

ย 

Excuse me ma'am...where is your story?ย ๐Ÿ˜€

20 hours ago, Michelle said:

Excuse me ma'am...where is your story?ย ๐Ÿ˜€

Boarding school. I was 14.. She was my school mother, and she was 16. We slept on same bed.. Late at night, she asked to to suck her boobs. I refused but she popped her boobs out of her night wear, pulled my head down and forcefully made me latch on. Surprisingly,ย  I enjoyed it cos her nipple was very soft. That was the beginning of a very long journey. ๐Ÿ˜

Some would argue it was molestation, well.. I didn't know any better plus I enjoyed it.ย  No way I would have reported something that good. Plus she was a teen too.ย 

• Haha 1