• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

*walks into studio, sniffs air, wonders why studio smells of stale pumpum. Doesnt say anything though because Kimi is never upto no good when left alone*

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. Stale pumpum? Hawken Hawken. You slept over remember *coughs* naughty naughty! *smh*

• Moderators

Our guess is taking long to be here ..yansh don dey pain me ...Kimi pls change this wooden chair it hurts

Hahahahaha. We are at Inagbe Grand Resort. It's only wooden chairs available darl...

Oooh! No wonder! That's a stool you are sitting in. That's not for bumbum but for drinks and food k... :D :huh:

• Moderators

Our guest is really taking her time gan. Keeping beautiful women waiting... how rude :angry:

Perhaps she's having a quick one for the road? Or could the kpekus be stuck together resulting in the delay? :unsure:

• Moderators

Slept where? You must be mistaking me for somebody else my dear.

Oh come off it! It's okay... Francequ is one of us

Okay, so our guest just called and said she couldnt make it because her flight was delayed. And the reason?? Arik said they have no fuel.

Sad yeah? But thats our current reality. So till next week folks, peace!

• Moderators

Hawken's in a hurry to continue from where she left off yesterday. Plix make sure all table tops are scrubbed.

*we won't stand for another episode of stale pumpums* :angry:

• Moderators

Viewers, we do sincerely apologise. This is due to no fault of ours one bit.

We love you and would continue to masturbate with the thoughts of you

Geeez. I'm so sorry Kimi. I got lost in that groupie. Those chicks just wont let me go. Hi everyone (to the audience) Hope I don't have any lipstick stains on my face

Our guest is really taking her time gan. Keeping beautiful women waiting... how rude :angry:/>

Perhaps she's having a quick one for the road? Or could the kpekus be stuck together resulting in the delay? :unsure:/>

It would be bad manners to keep pretty ladies waiting. My bad. I'm really sorry

• Moderators

Hey hey hey! Guess who we have here!! If it isn't our very own player player extraordinaire *wink wink*

Teejay is a fine boy e-i-e-i-o! Hahahahaha

• Moderators

Welcome Welcome Welcome! Ma homie. It's always such fun having you come around. Thank you for joining us this cool Sunday afternoon. Weather wanna be cool like TJ!!!

• Moderators

It would be bad manners to keep pretty ladies waiting. My bad. I'm really sorry

Naaaah... No worries mate. We're glad you could swim over! Your commitment is absolutely remarkable. Inagbe isn't an easy place to swim to :D

Hahahahahahaha. Hi sweetie coolie Kimi ma buddy. Hope its not the AC. It was pretty hot where I was with those cuties. Nice studio. You even have bras around. Cool

Naaaah... No worries mate. We're glad you could swim over! Your commitment is absolutely remarkable. Inagbe isn't an easy place to swim to :D/>

No worries. I'm a good swimmer. Seen a lot of wet oceans in my life.

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Nice! Without much ado, let's get this show cracking!

So why don't you tell our beautiful viewers all about Teejay! Do be very generous ;)

Huummm... Teejay is just some ordinary gurl. She looooves cuties. Jokes around a lot. Laaaaavs sex. It has been waning recently, though. Like Haeken said, other responsibilities on my mind. Not getting any younger.

Nigerians are presumptuous by nature, have you ever had someone ask you if you are gay outrightly? Someone who has no right to?

And how do you react to advances from men? Some of them consider bedding a tomboy a worthwhile challenge. So what do you do when one wont leave you alone?

Yea. Happens a lot. I have been "suspected" to be gay cause I was not seen with any special guy. Told them to suspect no more. I really am gay. How I react to it guys who rhink bedding me would add another ball to their sack? Hahahahah. "Niggur, you wish" I'd play along and try to be nice, but then I have a very sharp attitude that can pass as being rude/harsh... whatever. It wont be my p**sy their dicks would use to pass the rite of passage into manhood. Lol