Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Teejay!

kimi

Awwwwwh... it is a long time to be with someone! Well done Kiddo!! :D/>

She's a good girl. She's been a sweet, good bad girl. Had me handcuffed and all those years passed and I lost track of time.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't trust this working on ourselves bit sha o.... abi Teejay, is there one babylette somewhere performing the usual rites on you *coughs* :huh:

I don't trust this working on ourselves bit sha o.... abi Teejay, is there one babylette somewhere performing the usual rites on you *coughs* :huh:/>

Ore mi! Oya answer dis kwesion

• Moderators

Anyways, If you could change and become a femme, would you? Because in all sincerity, life is easier for them.

And would you agree to give up sex for 10yrs for 2 million dollars?

Pending question for Teejay

Oh, yea, Hawken. 4 years is a looooong time to be with someone. Its hard. She z hard working. Lol.

10 f***king years without sex? Like wtf! 10 years! Not 10 months? How long would I then spend the 2 million dollars before I hit the pause on my meno... yea. Menopause.

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha! You too like sex. Haba. Instead of you to choose $ and improve your situation. Don't you know $,$$$,$$$ guarantees lifetime sex? See your face like feeding bottle! :angry:

• Moderators

Yay! One final question for Teejay and it's a wrap!! ... and what do we have here, It's from the audience!

Over to you honey.

Samantha:

Hey boo boo, I'm horny just watching you speak... I'm wondering, could you come help me shave... I promise you a rewarding experience! *blows kisses*

I am kinda distracted and hungry. Why don't you offer chicken and chips here and a bottle of soft drink? Where are all those hosts? Chei. They left without calling me a cab. The car I borrowed was towed oooo

Yay! One final question for Teejay and it's a wrap!! ... and what do we have here, It's from the audience!

Over to you honey.

Samantha:

Hey boo boo, I'm horny just watching you speak... I'm wondering, could you come help me shave... I promise you a rewarding experience! *blows kisses*

Samantha! Samantha!! Electric clipper or razor or shaving stick? Make your pick and I would be there with all my tools. *wink wink*

• Moderators

Which kain hungry. What of the kulinkulin you ate? Think we got those FOC :angry: don't be an ingrate. This show is just a few weeks old! Don't wreck us

Samantha is the one I feel for... She's been horny and wet waiting for your response. Now she's run out of fluid... :(

• Moderators

....and that's a wrap!!

Thank you Teejay for swimming down! You're still wet though...! What sort of wetness is this abeg? *confused face* Nkan be... Na wa. Na wa o....

*whispers*

"... i didn't know how to tell you earlier. You got some green stuff stuck between your bum cheeks. Must be spirogyra from the body of water... Sowy!"

It's been an entertaining show nonetheless! Do go in peace and remain rapturable.

Goan find "samantha" naaa asewo

Aahhh...me asewo abi? Find Samantha with me, abeg. Lets make her wet again

Hahahahahaha! Samantha has gone dry now... I just verified :D/> :D/>

Hhahahahhaha. Is that what I think it is? How would you verify Samantha's tin? Or.... are you Samantha?

• Moderators

Hahahahahahaha. I'm not Samantha! I touch women all the time. Women feel at ease with my verification process <_<