Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

NL Star Guest Live: Teejay!

kimi

Tell us about your first crush and and if you are willing, you first sexual encounter with a woman.

And if you could pick, would you want your kids to be gay?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kimi

• TeeJay

• Hawken

• Princesa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, i know i shouldn't tell you guys this but Kimi has disappeared oh and its all the fault of our guest. One of the groupies trailed her to the studio and seduced Kimi away with her womanly charms. So, ya'll stuck with me. Not sorry :D

First crush... that would have been, and still is, Genevieeeevveeee Nnaaaaji. Yup.

First encounter with a woman... really can't say. Must have been long long ago. When I played mummy and daddy with a girl? Or when I kissed a girl in JSS1? Or the senior colleague I banged at the hostel in SS1? Really cant say. Lol

Btw, i know i shouldn't tell you guys this but Kimi has disappeared oh and its all the fault of our guest. One of the groupies trailed her to the studio and seduced Kimi away with her womanly charms. So, ya'll stuck with me. Not sorry :D/>

Wondered where she went. Hmmm... Kimiiii!! Kimiiiii!!! Get back here before you cum all your liquids out.

Hey, Hawken, be gentle, aiit? Don't want anyone to find out that we actually tried that stud or stud ish. Lets hope that hottie keeps Kimi longer.

Wondered where she went. Hmmm... Kimiiii!! Kimiiiii!!! Get back here before you cum all your liquids out.

Hey, Hawken, be gentle, aiit? Don't want anyone to find out that we actually tried that stud or stud ish. Lets hope that hottie keeps Kimi longer.

Stud on stud what???? I don't know what you're talking about!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT SHES TALKING ABOUT!!!

I couldn't pick kids. Depends on how they turn out. All I can say is, I'd certainly be a good coach/mom to a gay kid.

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. S and S! That happens. I know of a friend who's done it and loved it. Hawken is adventurous. Ignore all that bravado. She's Just playing up to the cameras :D

• Moderators

It's my turn!! :D

You did mention publicly that you had an amazing threesome experience. We are just curious pal, was your girlfriend a party to this?

For the benefit of those who haven't had a threesome experience, do tell. What's the secret to a smooth experience. How do you know who's turn it is to shag or is the rule to ensure there aren't any idle bumbums?

Lmao @ idle bumbums

And nopes i am not that adventurous. Please ya'll should stop spoiling my market. What if my next girlfriend is reading this?

Hahahhahahah. Oh that was totally a game. I was dared to post that I was having a threesome. The closest to a threesome I have ever had was sleeping in between two sisters. I had been making out in the dark, and the other woke and waking rubbing her hand all over me. Her sister was doing same on the other side. Their hands were about to touch and I jerked and suddenly had to go to the toilet.

Lmao @ idle bumbums

And nopes i am not that adventurous. Please ya'll should stop spoiling my market. What if my next girlfriend is reading this?

I wouldn't do that stuff even if I was f***king drunk. Lol

• Moderators

Hahahhahahah. Oh that was totally a game. I was dared to post that I was having a threesome. The closest to a threesome I have ever had was sleeping in between two sisters. I had been making out in the dark, and the other woke and waking rubbing her hand all over me. Her sister was doing same on the other side. Their hands were about to touch and I jerked and suddenly had to go to the toilet.

Hahahahahahahahaha! You Player!!! Wow... You've lived the good life indeed... why hasn't that happened to me yet :(

• Moderators

I'm turning the heat a notch higher pal! You seem to be having too much fun in here :angry:

We all know how small the lesbian community is. Ever slept with an ex's ex, knowingly or unknowingly?

How long have you been with your girlfriend? Familiar with the concept of 'lesbians bed death'? Ever experienced it?

Hahahahah. Well. I have discovered that that small lesbian community is mostly here in Lagos. But still, you know what they say, your gf was someone's ex. 'Cept you were her first, then good for you.

Lesbian bed death. Yup. Happened. Googled ways to work on it. You know, Google does a lot of thinking for us these days.

My gf. August would make it 4 years with her. Always thought it was ***...you know how we forget stuffs but our wives remember it all. We aren't practically dating, for now. Working on ourselves. Still best friends.

Hahahahahahahahaha! You Player!!! Wow... You've lived the good life indeed... why hasn't that happened to me yet :(/>

Hahahahahh. Have faith, buddy. Have faith.

Awwwwwwwnn... 4 years though. I cant imagine dating somebody for 4 years. Like i want to but i dunno.

Anyways, If you could change and become a femme, would you? Because in all sincerity, life is easier for them.

And would you agree to give up sex for 10yrs for 2 million dollars?