Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's that wrong that u'll never Forgive

softstud

So we're all either in a relationship, or searching for that ideal girl. I personally have a 'quck to forgive' spirit, and that somehow informs some of my actions. For example, when i offend my gurl, i expect her to forgive me instantly, cos i wud if our shoes were exchanged. I can forgive anything, cos I'm a free spirit, and I just see every human as prone to errors.. So guys, i wana knw, wats that one thing she wud do, dat u wud never forgive? And how long d'u wait for forgiveness wen u do sm' wrong? Share ur thots

• Moderators

I will forgive anything, because we are humans and we make mistakes. I will forgive cheating but the relationship is over.

I try nt to expct frm pple so I dnt get disappointed. Btw, wat dd u do to her?

Ok, i met ds gurl online, we tryna get to knw each other, am bein rily open wth her, but she on the other hand is bein somewat secretive with her info. She cudn't even giv me her facebook id.. I was alredi rily trippin for her, buh then i thot to myself, she just mite be a scam. So i deleted her from my bbm.. Apparently, it turns out, she's for real, and she's rily pissed with me.. I explained my reason for deletin her, but she just told me, she could never speak to me again.. Any justification for not understandin my plight? With all the crazy freaks out der? Pretendin to be who dey're not, just to trap us??

I will forgive anything, because we are humans and we make mistakes. I will forgive cheating but the relationship is over.

Hahaha, dat dont sound like forgiveness to me

• Moderators

Hahaha, dat dont sound like forgiveness to me

I end the relationship not because of the cheating but because "love" doesn't exist in that relationship anymore. Nobody "mistakenly" cheats, it is planned and executed with precision. I have never met anyone that slipped and fell into p**sy, have you? Meaning that at a point in time, the person decided they didn't care about you and your feelings anymore, and cheated. That's isn't love.

• Like 1

I end the relationship not because of the cheating but because "love" doesn't exist in that relationship anymore. Nobody "mistakenly" cheats, it is planned and executed with precision. I have never met anyone that slipped and fell into p**sy, have you? Meaning that at a point in time, the person decided they didn't care about you and your feelings anymore, and cheated. That's isn't love.

Word!!

Not everyone is spontaneous, u knw. I cn see u judged her. U might av bin cowardly. Dd she tell u anytin abt being honest?

If i may ask, wat d'u mean by spontaneous?

I admitted my cowardly behaviour, i was this close to eating sand, cos i was beggin for her forgivess.. My question is, shud be be forgiven? Or put under the knife? Just cos i was being cautious?

• Administrators

Dis isn't abt forgiveness cz in anyway u dint offend her. Maybe her nt talking wit u again is d only defense mechanism she's got. Scared dat if u cld take such a harsh decision at a time u two were getting to knw each other, wat wld it be in future. U probably were tinking only abt u wen u deleted her..witout a thot of hw she might feel? Lol and u say u like her. Again, forgiveness dnt mean u'd take someone bak. Who wants to get hurt?

Why does it sound like @Softstud is referring to you? LOL...

I admitted my cowardly behaviour, i was this close to eating sand, cos i was beggin for her forgivess.. My question is, shud be be forgiven? Or put under the knife? Just cos i was being cautious?

you were just being careful, she is supposed to understand.

u have obviously made her feel too special/important thats why she s acting up mtcheeew.

like she wont do the same if you refused to open up or even show her yall pix. better run now o cs if you date such girl, ur gonna be begging for the rest of the relationship.

you were just being careful, she is supposed to understand.

u have obviously made her feel too special/important thats why she s acting up mtcheeew.

like she wont do the same if you refused to open up or even show her yall pix. better run now o cs if you date such girl, ur gonna be begging for the rest of the relationship.

Wow! I never thot about it in dat light.. Thnx man