Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

What's that wrong that u'll never Forgive

softstud

We are all humans,of cos i can forgive a cheat and i would love to be forgiving too,no one is above mistake,you just cant and never will be perfect

• 6 years later...

Well.... I guess what I wont forgive is her hurting me emotionally.  If she cheats I wont care cos I know I can handle her better than the side chick.  And just mayb you need to check someone else out to know I love you more. 

If someone cheats it doesnt necessarily mean they dont love you but yes sometimes you slip into p**sy. Bae is not around but she said you can sleep with anyone to get off steam but let me be in the know. I never gather the liver 🤣. Konji comes and I just watch BeHoly am good. My dear we have come to an understanding in our relationship that temptations may come and anyone of us may fall. But you see that love we both share... Irreplaceable......... I love her to moon and back and would protect her for all am worth

On 2/9/2014 at 1:39 PM, QueenA said:

If she doesn't then it's unreasonable because u were just being careful, so good riddance

Great advice. When you beg too much, it becomes an ego trip for her. I can relate. Then you turn around, she regrets.. 

People are different, where I'm concerned, you don't have to beg for anything. Its either a deal or no 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...