Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Hitting on someone.

Abystacy

are you hitting on me already lol,I like the name Simps by the way.... :)/>/>/>

Change your name to Simps then

are you hitting on me already lol,I like the name Simps by the way.... :)/>/>/>

Lol I would have but we are not in the same league cos you confuse me too much with your coding and IT stuff, so I'm in junior league lol.

• 4 weeks later...

=> Yes recently,feeling is good but i can't say same for the person (i no dey the person belle na)

=> No i can't take offense in such,DaftPunk hits on me a lot :D/> and I think I like it

=> That's the person's choice,i can't use panadol for that

=> There was, but not anymore,someone else's thought is occupying my mind right now, her own craze sef is more than enough for me to deal with

=> No,but i think there has to be some standards

• 1 month later...

the thing about girls is that sometimes they get so touchy feely that if you are not straight you'd definitely get the wrong idea. I mean I have two friends who are definitely straight. The one that knows I'm not loves back rubs and massages, and is always making me give her one. I wldnt do it if she didn't know my orientation, bcos the time she'd eventually find put she'll take it d wrong way. But bcos she knows she can do whatever- give me a lap dance, twerk in my face, joke about me wanting to do her without me getting confused or whatever. The other is just so cute! She's got this child-like (not immature) personality. She used to kiss my cheek, crawl into my bed when I'm half awake or play with my lips to get me up- or crush me with her big butt (with that small waist of hers) all in d name of play. But I know she doesn't mean any harm... tho I try not to let her play too my h Cuz if she ever finds out... the thoughts of what she'd be doing in d past will leave her with awkward thoughts like "was she turned on when I was doing those things? no wonder she never told me to stop"

the thing about girls is that sometimes they get so touchy feely that if you are not straight you'd definitely get the wrong idea. I mean I have two friends who are definitely straight. The one that knows I'm not loves back rubs and massages, and is always making me give her one. I wldnt do it if she didn't know my orientation, bcos the time she'd eventually find put she'll take it d wrong way. But bcos she knows she can do whatever- give me a lap dance, twerk in my face, joke about me wanting to do her without me getting confused or whatever. The other is just so cute! She's got this child-like (not immature) personality. She used to kiss my cheek, crawl into my bed when I'm half awake or play with my lips to get me up- or crush me with her big butt (with that small waist of hers) all in d name of play. But I know she doesn't mean any harm... tho I try not to let her play too my h Cuz if she ever finds out... the thoughts of what she'd be doing in d past will leave her with awkward thoughts like "was she turned on when I was doing those things? no wonder she never told me to stop"

Lol such touchy feely, sleeping on you kind of straight friends can confuse the hell out of sombodi.

• 2 weeks later...

1 Am a phone/Gadget Freak, I want it all

2. I am a very good swimmer(as omo ilaje girl nah)

***. Dnt like talkatives, if u talk too much...Bam!! I wee run away frm you

4. Am very good with electronics gadget, I screw nd unscrew, couple nd uncouple stuffs,

5. I love kids a Lot nd am a cartoon freak, love me some spongebob, tom n jerry, tenage mutant turtle,ETC