Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dat Huge TurnOff!!

evelyn

Okay guys was wondering u met a girl superb chemistry between u too, she likes u and u like her, now finally you both wanna get down, wen she gets naked in all her glory lol, wt is dt thin dt would put u off physicaill nd u'd be like eewwww!! Lol

Lool. Jesus.!! Im very certain even befre theclothes come off. I'd have been put off, cause for me I hate body odours. Shave ur armpit. Use deodarant. All those fancy sprays are different from basic underarm deodarant, nd its even worse combined wth sweat . That one na to use as' teargas' and kill somebody! !

• Moderators

Totally agree with Milaz on the odor. If I have to carry someone's tummy out of the way to get to the p**sy, its a no for me.

• Upvote 1

Totally agree with Milaz on the odor. If I have to carry someone's tummy out of the way to get to the p**sy, its a no for me.

lolzzz moresko av u ever tot of pursuing a comedianne career, hw abt stretch marks and cellulit, scars nd all those stuffs, @milaz you don kill me with laf bt am.nt saying odour sometin ud see nt smell

geez!!"" I nearly fell off my bed laughing.

Hahahahaha.

but..

they say love is blind ..so u can't tell

Lool. Jesus.!! Im very certain even befre theclothes come off. I'd have been put off, cause for me I hate body odours. Shave ur armpit. Use deodarant. All those fancy sprays are different from basic underarm deodarant, nd its even worse combined wth sweat . That one na to use as' teargas' and kill somebody! !

Lmfao

• Moderators

lolzzz moresko av u ever tot of pursuing a comedianne career, hw abt stretch marks and cellulit, scars nd all those stuffs, @milaz you don kill me with laf bt am.nt saying odour sometin ud see nt smell

I don't have an issue with stretch marks or cellulite; they are part of life even skinny people get them

geez!!"" I nearly fell off my bed laughing.

Hahahahaha.

but..

they say love is blind ..so u can't tell

My love isn't that blind

@evelyn u said a turn off.. my dear the one u cant see is stronger than the one u can see o..lol. soo I stand my ground on odours .

Lool. Jesus.!! Im very certain even befre the clothes come off. I'd have been put off, cause for me I hate body odors. Shave ur armpit. Use deodorant. All those fancy sprays are different from basic underarm deodorant, nd its even worse combined wth sweat . That one na to use as' teargas' and kill somebody! !

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , millaz yaff kee me with laff oooo..... But seriously, body odor is something else, the worst na mouth odor,imagine kissing someone with mouth odor *Sighs*

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) =))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) , millaz yaff kee me with laff oooo..... But seriously, body odor is something else, the worst na mouth odor,imagine kissing someone with mouth odor *Sighs*

Mide I'm trying to eat pls, don't make me puke

Mide I'm trying to eat pls, don't make me puke

Babe you for chop finish before u read am oooo, no vex I will be careful next time

I don't have an issue with stretch marks or cellulite; they are part of life even skinny people get them

My love isn't that blind

how abt scars?? For me there re some kind of scars i cnt even allow rub against me nt to talk of touching em

ewwwwww if i notice a babe gat the odours in dem mouth, we wont make it to d next date o, nt even a pretty.face cn change my mind

U guys are right by suming it up I tag it unkemptness, from too harsh zanza perfumes or deodorants to unshaved armpits to bushy p**sy to unmanicured nails and smelling weavons or hair. All these are huge turn off there's nothing like inward neatness of smelling fresh and baby like. Some gals need to cultivate the atitude of hygiene. If I see a gal I will know if u worth entering my bedroom or using my toilets or letting u stay at the sitting room over calculated time before u go.

Kilodeeeeeee,e rora o,@2pleaseU,mi,its body n mouth odour,I don't keep hair in my p-*y but I like my babe 2 av a well trimmed hair down there so that I can c something 2 play with.

U guys are right by summing it up I tag it unkemptness, from too harsh zanza perfumes or deodorants to un shaved armpits to bushy p**sy to un manicured nails and smelling weavons or hair. All these are huge turn off there's nothing like inward neatness of smelling fresh and baby like. Some gals need to cultivate the atitude of hygiene. If I see a gal I will know if u worth entering my bedroom or using my toilets or letting u stay at the sitting room over calculated time before u go.

Haba, the un shaved armpit is a no no no no, aside from sex or anything, why "Sisi" I mean a grown lady not shave her arm pit, imagine the ooze wey go come out of the place, seeing an un shaved arm pit, already defines how under and every other part go be like.

Dunno. If she smells down there.

Iris which kind smell? Naturally Virginia smells or am I mistaken. Is it wee wee smell, rotten fish like smell or the natural smell

Iris which kind smell? Naturally Virginia smells or am I mistaken. Is it wee wee smell, rotten fish like smell or the natural smell

*pukes* how did u know.all.of this smells, hmmmmm someone have been doin lots of sniffing around lolzzzz

Mide na wa 4 u

*pukes* how did u know.all.of this smells, hmmmmm someone have been doin lots of sniffing around lolzzzz

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Evelyn no be say I dey sniff around ooooo, I get nose oooo its hereditary, I sabi smell even before the affected party know say him dey smell. Buh as a woman u need to be very conversant, u should be able to notice different smell around u especially ur body. I know how I smell when am sweaty, I know how my hand smell when I eat a different food, I know how my virginia smells when am on my period, during ovulation and when am safe, it has turn to an habit sef, put my hand in to smell it sef , if am irritated I need to wash up, I need take care of me before someone says, that girl stinks.

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Evelyn no be say I dey sniff around ooooo, I get nose oooo its hereditary, I sabi smell even before the affected party know say him dey smell. Buh as a woman u need to be very conversant, u should be able to notice different smell around u especially ur body. I know how I smell when am sweaty, I know how my hand smell when I eat a different food, I know how my virginia smells when am on my period, during ovulation and when am safe, it has turn to an habit sef, put my hand in to smell it sef , if am irritated I need to wash up, I need take care of me before someone says, that girl stinks.

Truest Yarn dear