Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Dat Huge TurnOff!!

evelyn

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)). Evelyn no be say I dey sniff around ooooo, I get nose oooo its hereditary, I sabi smell even before the affected party know say him dey smell. Buh as a woman u need to be very conversant, u should be able to notice different smell around u especially ur body. I know how I smell when am sweaty, I know how my hand smell when I eat a different food, I know how my virginia smells when am on my period, during ovulation and when am safe, it has turn to an habit sef, put my hand in to smell it sef , if am irritated I need to wash up, I need take care of me before someone says, that girl stinks.

Truest Yarn dear

Water belly,body odour,multicolored skin and harsh looking scars like sey the poerson na street fighter abi ruffian,and not forgetting skin irritations like rashes abi na crawcraw sef

Water belly,body odour,multicolored skin and harsh looking scars like sey the person na street fighter abi ruffian,and not forgetting skin irritations like rashes abi na crawcraw sef

• 2 weeks later...

when we talk about 1st thing that turns me off in a girl..."FAT".. fat girls turn me off. #just saying tho.

[/quote/]

hmmmmm ok.

Personally I am a neat freak.I can't deal with a stinking partner, Body odour,mouth odour is a biggest turn off. Bushy hair either armpits or p**sy is also a no no....

Personally I am a neat freak.I can't deal with a stinking partner, Body odour,mouth odour is a biggest turn off. Bushy hair either armpits or p**sy is also a no no....

Hehehehehehe

For me issues of odour would definitely be an obstacle to second base. But if we have gotten to second hairy private parts and big scars throw me off

Hahahahahah dis killed me oooo...yes i cnt deal wit sme scars, fire scars for instance ewww *shivers*

Lol a big turn off for me is any type of odour..... My worst sexual encounter so far was with a lady I met sometime ago, I really liked her and was hoping to start something with her till I had the misfortune of going down there(trust me it was that bad), Gosh I kept trying to continue but had to stop when @a point I felt the smell oozing out from her p was gonna kill... This was totally different 4rm the normal vagina smell, it almost paralysed me, had to treat sore throat like 2wks after d encounter and I could have sworn I got it 4rm her, lol.... @EVE, Scars? Really?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Body piercings. Asides finding it distracting, I'd be tempted to puke on her just by d sight of it.

You do know ear piercings are body piercings

You do know ear piercings are body piercings

'Iono', is it?

Anything ring in my mouth instead of flesh wld bother me a lot. Then again, i'd be scared i might hurt her wit my tongue or nails. I av looong witchly nails.