Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

After Effects!!

evelyn

Ok ok ok enough of all the stif stiff topics lets loosen up a bit heheh

Was wondering (yes i too dey wonder ehnnn call me a wonderer who care *tongue out*)

So u had a coool-smoking hot-passion filled-out of the world sex with ur parther and after d glorious rumble wt do u do after, sleep, shower , eat, cuddle up fart lolzzzzz (jus kidding dts gross) so wts dt reflex gesture or habit let us knw .... and thnks for all the complimentary pm's... tnks for appreciatn d nutty side of me dt drives my mom mad

You know my policy, OP answers first

I cuddle o, i cn cuddle frm money till night hehehehe oya give ur ansa too

@Moresko sweedie i d type of sex is up dere in the post ....... guys u knw someppl fight after sex like stupid fights e.g errrrm babe were u wit someone else ur veejaaay feels kinda u knw loosed....n u didnt moan lik u used to were u wit some one else hahahahah #Okbye *runsaway*

• Moderators

When you say "what kind of sex", explain please

Can't say it, I'm more of a " show and tell" person .

• Administrators

Well, show it then...lol. Pretty sure someone would love to see u in action...hahaha :P

• Moderators

Well, show it then...lol. Pretty sure someone would love to see u in action...hahaha :P/>/>/>

Lol, are you gonna be my partner? Solo masturbatory acts are for private viewing only. If you're interested, let me how your pain tolerance is, and of course what your "interest" is, how many women you want involved, maybe we could "broaden" our horizon.

Lol, are you gonna be my partner? Solo masturbatory acts are for private viewing only. If you're interested, let me how your pain tolerance is, and of course what your "interest" is, how many women you want involved, maybe we could "broaden" our horizon.

Moresko i feel u like an expert in their field.....lol

• Administrators

Haha...is that message for me? Where is emm emm? Meh, I think that message is for emm emm....lol...hahahaha