Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

After Effects!!

evelyn

• Moderators

Haha...is that message for me? Where is emm emm? Meh, I think that message is for emm emm....lol...hahahaha

Sebi you said you wanted show, I am asking you to participate in the show. Are you shy?

• Moderators

Moresko i feel u like an expert in their field.....lol

Expert ke? No o. I learn as I grow, and willing to experiment to a certain point.

• Administrators

Sebi you said you wanted show, I am asking you to participate in the show. Are you shy?

Ah! Shy ke? D stage is set....Moresko n emm emm we are waiting for d show o.

@Minini I am waiting for Moresko to show d world what she got or you want to join Moresko?Hahaha.

@Minini I am waiting for Moresko to show d world what she got or you want to join Moresko?Hahaha.

Abeg i no dey join, I would like to watch , me and Abystacy can watch

• Moderators

See you, you want *** more women. I can't compete o. What are going to call the video? If you looking for moves, I know a stripper called "Thunder Clap", she can clap many things in her body, let me know if you're interested.

• Administrators

Haha... Okay you and Minini then... we are waiting...lol and the third person... :D

• Moderators

Haha... Okay you and Minini then... we are waiting...lol and the third person... :D/>/>

No o, its you and me. You want a show sebi, why don't you participate.

• Administrators

@Aby...**coughs**

No o, its you and me. You want a show sebi, why don't you participate.

Haha...my madam will kill me o. Lol...but you can have police and Suavity ....Hahahahahaha

• Moderators

@Aby...**coughs**

Haha...my madam will kill me o. Lol...but you can have police and Suavity ....Hahahahahaha

"Your madam" go kill you if you participate but you want to watch. Explain to "your madam", I'm sure she'll understand; stop calling other people's name, you started it sebi.

It depends. If she's my chic,cuddle and sleep,if she's just some random f***k, I'll sleep with my back to her.

I don dey notice u babes u too harsh biko han han

• 2 weeks later...

Ok ok ok enough of all the stif stiff topics lets loosen up a bit heheh

Was wondering (yes i too dey wonder ehnnn call me a wonderer who care *tongue out*)

So u had a coool-smoking hot-passion filled-out of the world sex with ur parther and after d glorious rumble wt do u do after, sleep, shower , eat, cuddle up fart lolzzzzz (jus kidding dts gross) so wts dt reflex gesture or habit let us knw .... and thnks for all the complimentary pm's... tnks for appreciatn d nutty side of me dt drives my mom mad

cuddle or spoon.

• 5 years later...