Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Sooo I got a new girlfriend from ....

daftpunk

I'm ecstatic. Some Angel on-here has agreed to be my girlfriend lol, I'm so happy . Won't mention her name she cos I don't want bad belles to steal her from me.

I'm happy for you, but mention her name o, in case she's agreeing to be everyone's girlfriend . Just saying

I'm happy for you, but mention her name o, in case she's agreeing to be everyone's girlfriend . Just saying

Hahaha, lol

Hahahaha LOL

Yes o I agree with minini, please spillll

LMPAO

• Moderators

I'm ecstatic. Some Angel on-here has agreed to be my girlfriend lol, I'm so happy . Won't mention her name she cos I don't want bad belles to steal her from me.

So we have a new couple amongst others. As for fear of "bad bellies", you shouldn't worry about them if you believe your girl is trustworthy.. #justsaying

So we have a new couple amongst others. As for fear of "bad bellies", you shouldn't worry about them if you believe your girl is trustworthy.. #justsaying

She shd be trustworthy, she must av vetted her.

Lol bt all these is for jokes. I'm sure minini ws joking, rite?

• Moderators

How does one vet for trustworthiness? Do you put the person in the middle of pussies and see if she licks? You either trust or you don't, I've never heard of a process.

How does one vet for trustworthiness? Do you put the person in the middle of pussies and see if she licks? You either trust or you don't, I've never heard of a process.

Sarcasm.

I'm not joking o , let her spill her name , incase the babe is agreeing to be other members girlfriend too.

Lol if that is the case , I have to strive to be the MAIN chick , while other side chicks (agreed to) fall off with time,She is worth it.

• Moderators

Sarcasm.

As Minini said, I wasn't being sarcastic, I would really like to know how trustworthiness is vetted?

• Administrators

Yes oh... Hope she is not a serial dater....lol

As Minini said, I wasn't being sarcastic, I would really like to know how trustworthiness is vetted?

Whether minini said so or nt, wen dd I say u were being sarcastic?

Must everything be abt p**sy?

• Thanks 1

Aibo you guys will not kill me with laugh. But it's highly possible lol

Yes oh... Hope she is not a serial dater....lol